What concerts are you going too? Or would like too this year?

BLK85

I went to one of Montley Crue's "last shows" last month in town. And I loved it, it was so much fun.

Another show that I am for sure going to is Disturbed. I cant wait! Its in a VERY small venue too! Should be insane. I would also like to go to Megadeath, but Im not a big fan and $75 a ticket is a bit spendy for me for them. Kiss is also coming to the same venue, which if I was a fan I would go. $175 for them is not bad if you like them imo.

Dont hate me here. But Lil Wayne is coming to town soon too. I would go to his show if a groupon came out for cheap tickets.

The only show I would like to see is Fiver Finger Death Punch. They are my favorite group so I think that makes sense why I want to see them soo bad. I've seen them once but they have released 3 records since then.

I have been wanting to see Megadeth since the 80's. I finally got too see them in the best way possible when they were doing their Rust In Peace anniversary tour a couple years ago. They were doing SUPER small venues. They played at a BBQ joint in Austin called Stubbs BBQ. It was bad ass. No seats, get as close as you want. Maybe only 200 people there. Drunk as shit in the mosh pit. Best concert experience ever.

I'd like to see Ramstein and King Diamond. I don't really listen to them anymore. Just think the show would be good.

post-5221-1453009733_thumb.jpg

The best shot I got from the Motnley Crue Show.

post-7086-1453012304_thumb.jpg

I looove going to concerts. Within the last few months I went to Cursive, murder by death, and parkway drive.

I'll be going to Lupe Fiasco next week and Mumford and Sons in April.

Tool is playing today, wish I would have grabbed tickets.

I want to see Nine Inch Nails and Rage Against the Machine again more than anyone else though. I'll travel anywhere in the country, maybe the world to see them.

I saw Muse about a month ago, those guys put on a great show.

post-7359-1453064415_thumb.jpg

post-7359-1453064445_thumb.jpg

And I've always been a big Aerosmith fan so I try to see them when I can. Especially at the rate aging rockers seem to be dropping this year, have to see them while they're still around.

Breaking Benjamin, Bullet For My Valentine, The Used, blessthefall. That is what I have tickets for now. I'm sure I will be going to more.

The best concert I have ever been to was Massive Attack at the Santa Barbara Bowl. I would love to see them in concert again.

post-8919-1453077768_thumb.jpg

I'll be going to Lupe Fiasco next week and Mumford and Sons in April.

My brother told my about Mumford and Sons in Omaha. Im seriously considering going.

Breaking Benjamin, Bullet For My Valentine, The Used, blessthefall. That is what I have tickets for now. I'm sure I will be going to more.

Breaking Benjamin was here. But I didnt go.

Bullet for my valentine is high on my list! If they are close to me, Ill go.

Breaking Benjamin was here. But I didnt go.

Bullet for my valentine is high on my list! If they are close to me, Ill go.

Breaking Benjamin is a great show. I highly suggest going. I hear BFMV is awesome as well. They were one of the opening bands for the Slipknot concert I went to in the summer but missed them :(