Black chrome wheels?

Stimpy

Does anyone have pics of a Murci (preferably a bright color like yellow) with black chrome Hercules wheels?

Everyone loves the black ones on my car, but I think they hide the nice design of the Hercules wheels unless you are really close to them. I am thinking a black chrome or titanium chrome paint job would go well with the pearl yellow.

What do you think?

Dec31_02_op_640x480l.jpg

I have no pics but i do think something other than regular black would look good on your car. Although, I think silver Speedlines would look best. ;)

I say do it. Black chrome is hawt. I would have done my Hermera in Black chrome already but no company do it here, so I settled for Bronze instead. Or grey like the white car here (i know its not a bright color car but just an idea)

whitemurcielago.jpg

Thanks for the inputs!

I do have the Speedlines in chrome in the attic. I would either need to bite the bullet and pay through the nose to have them de-chromed and painted silver, or sell them and buy silver ones. The Speedlines look great in silver on the yellow.

But my favorite are still the Hercules. They are a wild design that people really seem notice and like.

I am really surprised that there aren't any shops in Florida that can do black chrome. But it's not that big of an expense to ship the wheels to be refinished, if needed.

I agree, the titanium color would look good with the yellow, and if the car wasn't still so futuristic in its shaped and had a regular yellow instead of the brilliant pearly-gold yellow, I would probably go with titanium over black chrome.

They do make a chrome titanium too, and that might be even better.

Lamborghini_Murcielago_2002_1024x768_wallpaper_2c.jpg

titanium_chrome_from_rota_g_force_wheel_dude.jpg

Not a fan of silver on yellow or any light colored wheels on yellow. Black and even black chrome wheels never photo well but I love never had any issues with being able to see black wheels design well in person. I think they look good as is but you could always try something and have them refinished again in the future if it doesn't do it for you.