Seat covers

JanDaMan

Do you guys ever use set covers? Just wondering about experiences with them. Sometimes I get concerned about those that may want joy rides where they have exposed pant buttons & zippers sliding in and out of the car. Maybe dealers or other sources have silk ones or any other recommendations?

I have a pair of oem, but they are only used for long term storage. They don't fit like the standard type, I don't like seat covers at all. They look like what a 90 year old granny puts on her Buick.

I have the OEM covers available, they are a black silky material and mostly used for when your storing the car. Send me over email address and I will get you picture of what they look like. They are inexpensive as well

I never use the seat condoms for driving or riding. Reminds me of those plastic wraps people used to put on their couches. Seems just very trashy.... lol

I'll be interested to see what's out there. I don't need them for driving, but for car shows. I would like to have protection on the seats and leather door sills so kids and adults can sit in the car without the extra wear.

If you ever go to one of those big car new car shows, you can see how quickly people can damage the interior getting in and out, especially when they are falling into a super car with scissor doors.