8.55 1/4 mile pass from Underground Racing TT Lamborghini Huracán

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think about it like this...Stage 3, 1R, 2R even X...all make about the same horsepower on pump gas (1100hp with race heads?). So it probably comes down to cost and what you plan to use it for. For most...the sweet spot is going be the Stage 3. For everyone else...it's whatever level is the highest at UGR.

Is the warranty different from a Stage 3 to a 1R?

Until the front tires are off the ground.

The new AWD system sends 100% power to the rear. When it slips then it throws the power up front. I can see why it would lift the front off the ground on the launch.

I mean, 1.3 60 foot is pretty darn good. That's what T1R ran when it did its 7.4 second pass

And thats on 19" tires after only the second time out on the drag strip ever for this platform. The T1R had to have 15" Slicks both rear AND front this time to achieve those launches to put that number into perspective.

There is still lots of room for improvements for this new platform both traction and power wise and I would not be surprised to see a 1.20 60´at some point.

Combine that with 2200WHP and we could see low 7s at 200+. Only a matter of time, because the power is there. Now the clutch, transmission, electronic fine tuning have to catch up

I'm saying in general, not just with the H

Hi TTSL,

To answer your question, the UR stage 3 on the Gallardo is IMHO the best street power level.

Proven reliability on my stage 3 with race heads LP as you can see from posts on my trip around the US last November/December.

Also more importantly, the carbon ceramic clutch handles the power and drives as good as if not better than oem clutch in all types of street traffic, and that includes being stuck in friday afternoon traffic on rt 405 in LA for one hour:(

Under 3700 rpm, car drives like standard oem lambo and gets 21mpg :).

If you want to feel the power, its right there under your foot. Go to the half mile runs or the drag strip and you know you can post a more than respectable time and speed with pump gas and with ms 109.

On pump gas you can compete with 99% of cars on the road, except for !R's and up and also now the Huracan stage 3 bolt on!

just my two cents worth, although UR stage 3 with race heads cost a little bit more than that:)

cheers,

john

Stage 3 with stock intake, baby build.

Hi Kevin,

if this is the baby build, the mind boggles at what the big daddy build will do!!!

Great work.

Competition truly improves the breed.

cheers,

john

I will post the video shortly though I probably won't spend much time making an extravagant production. I'd rather spend those hours working toward a seven second pass.

That line taken from a different thread....

Kevin, can we get an extravagant production, and a 7 second pass??

Mike

This isn't the thread for this. Did Heffner post his times in UGR threads?

It's not just the drag racing competition that reminds me of the Viper days, it's also the uncontrollable nut swinging.

This is a UGR thread. Have a nice day.

Mike