Underground Racing TT Lamborghini Huracan 7.80 1/4 Mile Pass **VIDEO**

This video is making rounds on the internet. Looks like top gear magazine online picked it up. I wonder if ugr ownets ever get used to the power.

never enough power. I'll drive it with as much as they can make.

Kevin: Hey Mullet we got a secrect XXXXXX package with 5000+ hp. dead hooks too.

Me: Ok, I'll take it.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never enough power. I'll drive it with as much as they can make.

Kevin: Hey Mullet we got a secrect XXXXXX package with 5000+ hp. dead hooks too.

Me: Ok, I'll take it.

"It makes xxxxxx on 35 psi"

Great. Send it to me at 50+

Lol

"It makes xxxxxx on 35 psi"

Great. Send it to me at 50+

Lol

Mullet Boost controller... install in the top WG port and hold the fcuk on. :lol2:

bolt1-4-20.jpg

I would expect the X versions to go 200+.

Oh , all day. Did you happen to log any 60-130 for shits and giggles ? considering DCT is instant and has zero boost loss between shifts should wax the out dated dog box.

I think the GTRs days are going to be numbered with a Hurucan and its DCT tranny. The advantage we had was the tranny...

Kevin @ UGR, there is a guy on Gtr Life who says this video is fake.

He made a whole thread about it

Gtr guys are incredible...

Its not fair to say its a "GTR" guy. The same guy was posting here yesterday. Whoever it is, they are posting under a fake name, hmmm. I was told about it and took a look. First he says the video could have been edited and then he says we must have run the 7.80 on the same day that we did the 8.55. If you take a look, those posts that have been made after his on the GTR forum are members over there telling him hes an idiot and etc.

This happens just about every time we do anything anywhere. Either its a clock malfunction, time error, fake video or you name it.

Honestly it really doesn't surprise me the least bit. If a video and a time slip is not good enough I don't know what is and honestly I could care less.

Its not fair to say its a "GTR" guy. The same guy was posting here yesterday. Whoever it is is posting under a fake name, hmmm. I was told about it and took a look. First he says the video could have been edited and then he says we must have run the 7.80 on the same day that we did the 8.55. If you take a look, those posts that have been made after his on the GTR forum are members over there telling him hes an idiot and etc.

This happens just about every time we do anything anywhere. Either its a clock malfunction, time error, fake video or you name it.

Honestly it really doesn't surprise me the least bit. If a video and a time slip is not good enough I don't know what is and honestly I could care less.

Don't see why its impossible? The car launched like a bat out of hell.. easy 1.3x , then you take 1800whp ( more than A16 which has run 7.9s @181 on a 1.3x) add another 200whp ,DCT and you have 7.8x@185+

you add time slip and Full video from a dig.. What more does someone need ?

sounds like someone is butt hurt.

The only way to shut them up would be to fly them out to the strip and give them a ride as it makes a 7.8 pass.

...come to think about it. I actually have my doubts about this video now :)

That´s just what happens nowadays if anyone accomplishes anything. Haters come out of nowhere to attack you

.........haters gonna hate......... i bet its a competitor of ugr.. a butt hurt one...hheehe

If you cant believe a timeslip with visual evidence in the form of the video, then unfortunately nothing is ever going to be proof enough. It's better to just ignore the troll.

Only thing that is fake is their screen name. Not sure why people hide behind a fake screen name. They are always the people who talk the most and never show up to events and if they do they are slow and full of excuses.

GTR platform made a lot of tuners who didn't know what they are doing seem like they know what they are doing. The car was just super easy to make go fast....

Now we are going to see the best tuners on the planet with the best team get a dct platform with AWD and a v10. Good luck to everyone......

AMSssss has had their blue r8 dct for how long now? Billet intake and all... What has it done so far? Heck what has their r tronic r8s done?

Heffner and UGR have been messing with dct for how long now? Look what have they have done already.

It's game over people. Game over. Even my son who is 3 days old knows it's over. Even VegasGTR knows it's over. Lol

Only thing that is fake is their screen name. Not sure why people hide behind a fake screen name. They are always the people who talk the most and never show up to events and if they do they are slow and full of excuses.

GTR platform made a lot of tuners who didn't know what they are doing seem like they know what they are doing. The car was just super easy to make go fast....

Now we are going to see the best tuners on the planet with the best team get a dct platform with AWD and a v10. Good luck to everyone......

AMSssss has had their blue r8 dct for how long now? Billet intake and all... What has it done so far? Heck what has their r tronic r8s done?

Heffner and UGR have been messing with dct for how long now? Look what have they have done already.

It's game over people. Game over.

I would not say game over. I mean Palo went 204 in 1/4 and said clutch slipped 1120ft mark on a pass he was 4 mph ahead of the 204. He said he prob would have gone close 210 in 1/4. As you know shit breaks (even DCT) and ANYTHING can happen in a race. Its a 6 sec race so you know its anyones game brother.

conclusion is Hurucan X will be the favorite every Ti event. Does not mean the GTR has no chance. Just means it will be an underdog.

Mullet went 202 vs 196 pass and lost. Its called racing. With that being said the Hurucan will be very very hard to beat.

Tony should sell the GTR community injectors and motors.....

Trust me it's over. Imagine a fleet of 9-12 X versions with dct showing up to major events and now with a better tire also.....

Your a smart man. I know where you would put your money. GTR cannot get much faster. It's already been lightened as much as possible pretty much. UGR went 7.8 with a damn street car. 10000000000% street car, it's not even debatable.

UGR has been around a long time. They have had a very successful career with vipers, gen 1 gallardos, gen 2 gallardos and now they have this huracan platform.

I would not say game over. I mean Palo went 204 in 1/4 and said clutch slipped 1120ft mark on a pass he was 4 mph ahead of the 204. He said he prob would have gone close 210 in 1/4. As you know shit breaks (even DCT) and ANYTHING can happen in a race. Its a 6 sec race so you know its anyones game brother.

conclusion is Hurucan X will be the favorite every Ti event. Does not mean the GTR has no chance. Just means it will be an underdog.

Mullet went 202 vs 196 pass and lost. Its called racing. With that being said the Hurucan will be very very hard to beat.

You can't have a GTR with big tires making 2500 whp and be the underdog. Going to be hard to beat something like that.

You're :P

Close enough. Think I've slept 3 hours in 3 days lol.

You find your keys? Maybe find them if you wernt (weren't :) ) the spell check police :)

You can't have a GTR with big tires making 2500 whp and be the underdog. Going to be hard to beat something like that.

2 GTR´s...Gidis 8Xmm Turbo Alpha G monster and Tonys 80mm 2450WHP+ shop car. Those are the ones to beat if they stay together.

As fast as an X version Huracan would be...76mm´s will have a tough time against 15" slicks+2500WHP from 60. I mean 19" drag radials are an improvement traction wise over the R888´s but unless UGR upgrades to XX (X2) turbo size TI will go to a GTR this time probably

2 GTR´s...Gidis 8Xmm Turbo Alpha G monster and Tonys 80mm 2450WHP+ shop car. Those are the ones to beat if they stay together.

As fast as an X version Huracan would be...76mm´s will have a tough time against 15" slicks+2500WHP from 60. I mean 19" drag radials are an improvement traction wise over the R888´s but unless UGR upgrades to XX (X2) turbo size TI will go to a GTR this time probably

my money is on Tony TI for this April TI

Turbo size isn't everything, torque and getting those big snails wound up plays a huge role. Everyone remembers how Andy's viper was jumping a car out on the hit? Even with rolling anti-lag it better be way up in the boost to stand a chance.

my money is on Tony TI for this April TI

TI you have to make 3-5 passes on kill to win. That doesn't sound like a lot but it is when your running maxed out in the danger zone.

TI you have to be fast and reliable to win. It really is a great challenge and who ever wins deserves a ton of credit.

Just follow my formula lol

(Insert turbo size from competitors) + 15mm (on your turbo) + cross fingers + Max boost + leave on green= win

**** if car stays together