You need these!

profunctional

Best mod ever. They were only $250 on another forum. Can't even tell they are there. Low profile and pretty thick. $250 for piece of mind :-)

post-9353-1459249299_thumb.jpg

post-9353-1459249321_thumb.jpg

I am going to need those. Can you send me link or PM?

I actually make these for most cars. I usually use outserts into the bumper to hold them on. Awesome way to protect your bumpers.

I actually make these for most cars. I usually use outserts into the bumper to hold them on. Awesome way to protect your bumpers.

Do you make any for the SV?

I have to say I don't think drilling holes to screw this into your bumper is any better then scratches ..

That being said what I did was have my 3m guy use the really thick expel shield under the bumper . Its like 3-4 times as thick as the regular film that I had done on the entire car. It protects it perfectly and no screw holes or scratches ever.

I have to say I don't think drilling holes to screw this into your bumper is any better then scratches ..

That being said what I did was have my 3m guy use the really thick expel shield under the bumper . Its like 3-4 times as thick as the regular film that I had done on the entire car. It protects it perfectly and no screw holes or scratches ever.

:iamwithstupid: This is what I have on the blue car. Works very well.

I did this on my old G but a little differently. They layered several pieces on top of each other in that area. It prob doesn't work as well as the 4x expel. I ran over uneven pavement in my friends neighborhood and it tore right through it. It was really thick but not one piece.

Here are 2 really great tricks and very inexpensive.

1 inch wide, self adhesive body side molding works awesome on flat bottom bumper surfaces. It is an excellent sacrificial layer. When it gets scraped, just remove and install another pieces. Been using it on all my cars for the last 8 years. Can be removed without any holes or paint damage. Comes in all colors if you want it to color match the bumper.

For spoiler thin lip protection, use black door edge molding. Just push on to spoiler edge lip. Whenever you bottom out or scrape ground the door edge molding takes the impact, not the spoiler lip.. Also comes in assorted colors.

Bonus: The body side molding also comes in a carbon fiber pattern.. You can buy both items in any Pep Boys or Autozone.

Do you make any for the SV?

I will make them for the SV very soon. Waiting on one to come in to make the templates for it.

Also I have used double sided tape to hold them on and never had an issue. My 458 and R8 both had them on with double sided tape.