1995 Diablo SE30 Jota

Jalpa_Mike

not my car. but I will take the jota kit and pass on the car. if anyone has contact info please pass it on. double if you want the car please do your homework on it.

Any pics of your white SE with the purple jota and countachs? I think you have multiple countachs.

On a separate note, seeing as you have a JOTA and a non Jota SE, how noticeable is the difference between the two? TIA

I will get pics as soon as I get them all together and have not driven the white se yet. trying to get another jota kit for the white se. the custom exhaust from driven exotics on the jota makes for one hell of a ride.

See pix. I don't know.

Story is that there are several cars in the collection including an old Cadillac that the collector wants to sell, all at once.

I don't know how Keith could drive that car with it sitting so damn low. He had to scrape that front on EVERYTHING

What happened to Keith?

He still posts on facebook here and there. Usually just slamming Bombay martinis and eating foie gra or some shit. haha. Not sure why he disappeared from here, but we have had an exodus of many members the last few years.