dirty

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's what I though.... empty threats.

Your comparing now to 2 years ago. I went 219 at high altitude 2 years ago with an e gear. You just went 215 with a dog box.

Your a joke.

Edited by Post It

Your comparing now to 2 years ago. I went 219 at high altitude 2 years ago with an e gear. You just went 215 with a dog box.

Your a joke.

That 220+ run with the 1600whp was two years ago dumbass, besides the DP sequential went 230.8 I believe in the R8, not 215, good try though.

That 220+ run with the 1600whp was two years ago dumbass, besides the DP sequential went 230.8 I believe in the R8, not 215, good try though.

Wasn't even the fastest r8 there lmao

2 years ago I was 5-10 mph faster than everyone.....

Seems like your trying to judge today on 2 years ago. UGR went 240 when everyone else went what low 220s? That's 15+ faster than the competion the same day. The gap has gotten wider my friend. You cannot even close the gap running methanol fuels.

Wasn't even the fastest r8 there lmao

2 years ago I was 5-10 mph faster than everyone.....

Seems like your trying to judge today on 2 years ago. UGR went 240 when everyone else went what low 220s? That's 15+ faster than the competion the same day. The gap has gotten wider my friend. You cannot even close the gap running methanol fuels.

I never said it was the fastest R8 lol. It's 10mph gap, big stankin deal. That R8 still had power left in it. Im sure all these cars do.

Lol that was the day the R8 GT went in the lake, the red Pre LP blew up and Doctor J hit the bollards.... You guys definitely put up a very entertaining show...

😂😂😂 I was there... Tell me I'm lying?

What's up with the name calling? Stay classy man.... I really don't get 🤔 Why DP team & fanboys always have to cry in every UGR thread? It doesn't make any sense...

I never said it was the fastest R8 lol. It's 10mph gap, big stankin deal. That R8 still had power left in it. Im sure all these cars do.

10 mph gap is huge, are you serious? Same condition same day, nothing was close

Lol that was the day the R8 GT went in the lake, the red Pre LP blew up and Doctor J hit the bollards.... You guys definitely put up a very entertaining show...

😂😂😂 I was there... Tell me I'm lying?

What's up with the name calling? Stay classy man.... I really don't get 🤔 Why DP team & fanboys always have to cry in every UGR thread? It doesn't make any sense...

I actually love UGR more than DP. I just want people to respect them, it's not cool.

tumblr_m8l60jLcij1ra5p9wo1_500.gif

Gentlemen,

We are all lucky enough to be members of the Audi/ lamborghini TT family with our Audi R8's and lambos :)

Every tuner does the best he can by his clients.

Keep it friendly.

cheers,

john

I actually love UGR more than DP. I just want people to respect them, it's not cool.

...........bs... your Taylor from DP... want respect......? GO EARN IT... stop copying... thats why u alwasy two steps behind.

1/2 mile 2R+egear=219(1800whp)

DP RS1+6speed=220+(1600-1650whp) 3/4 mile

DP lost that event also when Stacy's UGR car went 225 and sent DP home with another loss !

DP 220 in 3/4 mile.....? so what.. thats slow. ugr does 240 in moutains in 1/2 mile...lolol

NM...........

because.. DP is hatin it right now.... he promised some of his customer first to be in 240's...........or a 230 without spinning out.... tried again and went 215 and let a viper beat them... lololol. DP #3 behind Heffner

How is DP hating right now, when it's not even DP talking? Lmao. Told you a thousand times, I'm Taylor. The car went 229 when it spun out. 230 was a clean pass. Donald trump loves Mexicans 😒

who cares.....? go away Taylor....

because.. DP is hatin it right now.... he promised some of his customer first to be in 240's...........or a 230 without spinning out.... tried again and went 215 and let a viper beat them... lololol. DP #3 behind Heffner

No, I'll repost what I was going to say because I think it's a fair question.

DP has a customer that mouths off about how bad his car is, always challenging folks to race their 2k+ cars on the streets of Dallas. Pretty irresponsible if you ask me, racing that much power on the streets and watching him (I believe) at TI take his car into the grass. Just wondering why that car or any of those other cars aren't at these events?

No, I'll repost what I was going to say because I think it's a fair question.

DP has a customer that mouths off about how bad his car is, always challenging folks to race their 2k+ cars on the streets of Dallas. Pretty irresponsible if you ask me, racing that much power on the streets and watching him (I believe) at TI take his car into the grass. Just wondering why that car or any of those other cars aren't at these events?

Unfortunately this is nothing new. They have had several customers over the years pull the same crap only to get beaten on the street and or at the events. Not sure how DP gets these same type of customers time after time. Maybe he's putting that in their heads to get them to spend money with him, not sure. I'm sure they will win a race one day. I know one thing, as much as they spin out at these events, it would be very idiotic to give them a race on the street.