Countach outing

toyroy2003

It has been way to long since I have driven one of our Countach cars, probably late last year. This AM I took our one of our 89 Anniversary car to cars and coffee. I totally enjoyed it. Forgot how fun a car it is to operate. With just under 5K miles on it and its two owner history, its as if driving a BRAND NEW one off the showroom floor. Of course a full up to date service, new tires etc etc make it just easy to hit the 3 digits MPH on the freeway on the way out this AM. I also forgot how the windshield wipers start to float and bump on and off the windscreen at high speed, thats funny to see again.

May not be a DD, but boy it sure sounds great and still drives the fantastic way to just put smile on for miles. I even forgot this one had the old school Miami Vice telephone in it. We took it out and put it in the trunk for the next owner.

I can easily say, it was the most photographed car at cars and Coffee this AM. It was parked in the LAMBO row, next to a NEW Aventador Roadster and a NEW Hurracan Spyder. The new cars got NO WHERE near the attention this classic did. Just cant beat the Countach.

It was a great day to take it out and have fun.

http://www.catsexotics.com/vehicle-details...-wa-id-11987453

post-23696-1469905062_thumb.jpg

post-23696-1469905068_thumb.jpg

post-23696-1469905072_thumb.jpg

post-23696-1469905083_thumb.jpg

Jesus Roy... Have you lost a metric shit ton of weight?

Great to see, bet the car loved it too (getting driven like it should be).

Jesus Roy... Have you lost a metric shit ton of weight?

Yea, quit smoking, eating better, working out 3 days a week...makes a difference...

Yea, quit smoking, eating better, working out 3 days a week...makes a difference...

:icon_super:

Now you just need to figure out how to change that face! :icon_thumleft: