Rocker/valve Cover Gaskets

del mar

Morning,

I was looking to remove my covers and get then repainted, which will mean I need new gaskets.....

Eurospares list them as nigh £1000 for a full set of gaskets for a 2003 car. Does anybody know of a source for individual gaskets ? Or know dimensions to get some made up ?

Thanks

Del

Are you talking 2006 and down model year? They are less than $100 each side for the valve cover gaskets by themselves. You will need the side cover gaskets and a few orings as well

Morning,

I was looking to remove my covers and get then repainted, which will mean I need new gaskets.....

Eurospares list them as nigh £1000 for a full set of gaskets for a 2003 car. Does anybody know of a source for individual gaskets ? Or know dimensions to get some made up ?

Thanks

Del

Are you really talking about the valve covers or the intake manifold covers, which are the ones that have the Lamborghini script?

Are you talking 2006 and down model year? They are less than $100 each side for the valve cover gaskets by themselves. You will need the side cover gaskets and a few orings as well

That makes more sense, will check with dealer rather than Eurospares.

Thanks

Stimpy - Both !!

Car was competitively priced and a little unloved, slowly tidying bits up. When you lift the engine cover the once nice black bits are not quite as nice as they were ......

That makes more sense, will check with dealer rather than Eurospares.

Thanks

Stimpy - Both !!

Car was competitively priced and a little unloved, slowly tidying bits up. When you lift the engine cover the once nice black bits are not quite as nice as they were ......

No, not the dealer, check with Glen at AMH Parts. He is awesome and will get you what you need fast and at a great price.

• 1 month later...