Bugatti Chiron private unveling Vancouver

sl55

IMO it is irresponsible to buy a car of that value without an asset position at least there. But I guess that's why there are a lot of people living beyond their means. Ballers on a budget if you will.

LOL.

Where's PikeMike when you need him with his stories of Miami's 70k millionaires?

That will shed light on ballers on a budget. :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my understanding is that it actually was not a figure of speech, which was why I asked. Also it was not meant as a criticism, just a question, so relax.

Didn't take it as criticism, but man you have a knack for asking silly questions sometimes.

Would there be much of a market for the $50K vehicles if only people with at least $1 million net worth bought them?

Would there be much of a market for the $50K vehicles if only people with at least $1 million net worth bought them?

No, that's why there's a market for 96 month financing...

probably not,

but the average consumer is not always the most rational or sensible.

I'm looking forward to my retirement when I'm comfortable and all the posers are still having to work, eating 2 minute noodles and selling what few assets they have to make ends meet.

LOL.

Where's PikeMike when you need him with his stories of Miami's 70k millionaires?

That will shed light on ballers on a budget. :icon_mrgreen:

I see it all the time where I live too. (I live in Australia's version of Miami) it always makes me cringe and chuckle at the same time. Always happy to hear funny stories if anyone wants to share :D

I inquired with Grand Touring and they hinted theres going to be a showing in Toronto before Febuary and I'm thinking closer to then. They said it'll be at the CIAS. I let out I'm poor so they wouldn't give me too many details, although the GM was very courteous in his emails.