Anybody know the history on this 2001 Diablo?

topcabron

Now listed as a VT not an SE.....and doesn't show mileage?

Mileage is posted at 47,000

However lack of any description and No mention of maintenance

It was on there a couple of months ago- I think similarly priced?

I thought Roy had mentioned some things, sold off of ebay/offered to him? I don't recall.

It was on there a couple of months ago- I think similarly priced?

I thought Roy had mentioned some things, sold off of ebay/offered to him? I don't recall.

Correct, but the deal feel through and he kept the car. Thought it was worth more then we were going to pay for it.

It does have the in-correct wing on it for a 01 car. When we got to the closing of the deal, he then told me about the paint work it had done to it, on the roof, due to dents and other locations. No service history and tires were date coded. If we had bought it at what we first agreed to, it would have been worth it. I would have done a 45K engine out service, new clutch, new tires, new suspension bushings, new shocks etc etc...and maybe remove the wing or apply a correct one for 01 cars.

IMO and experience, it was going to be $35K to get it where it should be for me

Correct, but the deal feel through and he kept the car. Thought it was worth more then we were going to pay for it.

It does have the in-correct wing on it for a 01 car. When we got to the closing of the deal, he then told me about the paint work it had done to it, on the roof, due to dents and other locations. No service history and tires were date coded. If we had bought it at what we first agreed to, it would have been worth it. I would have done a 45K engine out service, new clutch, new tires, new suspension bushings, new shocks etc etc...and maybe remove the wing or apply a correct one for 01 cars.

IMO and experience, it was going to be $35K to get it where it should be for me

Wish I had the pocket for it.. I love a good fixer upper..

My old car. Pic is still in my avatar from long ago. I bought it from Motorcars of Georgia with about 2000 miles on her. Had it for 2 years and sold it, with about 4000 miles, to the Nuccios at Lambo Chicago for a Murci.

Car was perfect back then. The SV wing was installed by original owner. Paint was a lousy match on wing so I had it redone before taking delivery. The original owner put these carbon fiber tape pieces on the side mirrors that look like they are still there.. Hence the black lines on the mirrors. I had it serviced here at Lambo HOUSTON. I had a thread on here when I was selling the car maybe in 07 or so. I may still have service recs and stuff from when I had it. I had the original sales brochure for the 6.0 but gave that to Roy. Looks like it has been enjoyed for another 40,000 miles or so.