Aventador SV window tinting

Budfox

LMAO

If you would be aware of some of the crap that has come out of Budfox's mouth, that gif is SOOOOO appropriate!!!

I have 20% tint on my SV. Regarding the bolt, Lambo Melbourne replaces it with a custom bolt that doesn't cause any issues. Much more elegant solution than grinding the existing bolt down.

Andecorp do you know exactly where the bolt is? My is getting wrapped on Monday, finally after 3 weeks of waiting, I want to tint the windows right after.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you know exactly where the bolt is? My is getting wrapped on Monday, finally after 3 weeks of waiting, I want to tint the windows right after.

It's about 25cm in from right side of the door trim (measuring from the lock side inside the car) and about 3cm down. Personally I would not let anyone including Lamborghini remove the trim as you run the risk of damage. Furthermore, unless someone can confirm that the factory has not shortened the bolt on MY16 or MY17 cars you won't know if your car will have the issue, the last known issue (that I am aware of) was on a MY15 car. If your tint does get damaged by the bolt, replace it and at the same time have Lamborghini rectify the bolt problem on your car. The other alternative is to tint your windows but never drive with your windows fully down as it is when they are down all the way that the damage occurs, just keep them up about 5cm at all times and the tint won't get damaged.

"Crap" your the master of that Andrei, your words speak for themselves. Go back to the forum you came from, it's where you belong.

Dude, you are a trillionaire! Why are you interacting with the peasants on this forum?

I don't understand why you want me to go away? Don't you want me to tell everyone here to know how GREAT you are??

I am the master of "crap". I seem to have this amazing ability to smell it coming out of people's mouths.

Andecorp do you know exactly where the bolt is? My is getting wrapped on Monday, finally after 3 weeks of waiting, I want to tint the windows right after.

Call Massimo and he will guide you exactly to what to do. He's done all the Aventadors here, including mine.

Dude, you are a trillionaire! Why are you interacting with the peasants on this forum?

I don't understand why you want me to go away? Don't you want me to tell everyone here to know how GREAT you are??

I am the master of "crap". I seem to have this amazing ability to smell it coming out of people's mouths.

He paid too much for the car.

Call Massimo and he will guide you exactly to what to do. He's done all the Aventadors here, including mine.

Sounds good, thanks for that.

It's about 25cm in from right side of the door trim (measuring from the lock side inside the car) and about 3cm down. Personally I would not let anyone including Lamborghini remove the trim as you run the risk of damage. Furthermore, unless someone can confirm that the factory has not shortened the bolt on MY16 or MY17 cars you won't know if your car will have the issue, the last known issue (that I am aware of) was on a MY15 car. If your tint does get damaged by the bolt, replace it and at the same time have Lamborghini rectify the bolt problem on your car. The other alternative is to tint your windows but never drive with your windows fully down as it is when they are down all the way that the damage occurs, just keep them up about 5cm at all times and the tint won't get damaged.

That's what I am worried about, someone removing the door cards.

He paid too much for the car.

He can afford it - he turns over billions a day, not like us peasants who are not as smart either, remember?

He can afford it - he turns over billions a day, not like us peasants who are not as smart either, remember?

We are not worthy.

How can we be worthy being in rhe presence of such greatness??

Here are some facts XXXXXXXX

1. What I paid for my SV coupe is irrelevant, but I can assure you it was the cheapest fully optioned SV in the country at the time. I know my cars and I also know what most ppl paid (including XXXXXXXXXX "scud"). All this aside, the price is meaningless if you don't plan on selling any time soon. Furthermore it's about the personal enjoyment, smiles you put on people faces and the social interaction, if your worried about 10 or 20k here and there go buy a Honda....

2. Billions, trillions, quadzillions..... what ever, I did check my YEN account at Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ and yes I'm a trillionairre.... Having said this this yet again your point is mute, people here come from all walks of life and have different occupations. There is one common element though and that is the fact we all own Lamborghinis XXXXXXX It's not a competion (however I know you think that it is) and there are no awards for best online banter, best photo or best price paid. The facts are facts XXXXXX I have great bussinness and yes we do turnover billions each day but how is that even relevant to this forum and to this thread?

3. All my posts are factual, in fact I came to this foum to seek information as do many others, I also came here to share information with others. I have many cars like others here and I am very happy to share my findings and help others. I make mistakes too (probably more than most) and being able to share information on a quality forum like this will hopefully result in others not making the mistakes I have made.

4. When I first appeared on your forum XXXXX you didn't even believe that I owned a Lamborghini, in fact I have 3 (one is for sale) and forth roadster on its way, an that is despite me sharing information which only someone who owns multiple cars would know. XXXXXXif you have a problem with the number of cars I own tell me, however you are the minority, most people appreaciate my collection and enjoy seeing and hearing my cars when I drive them and that is one of the reasons that I keep buying them.

Sorry to but your bubble with a 21 gauge needle XXXXXXXX

Here are some facts xxxxxxx
WTF does anything you just typed have to do with anything we are talking about which is your attitude in general and how according to you, we are so crap because you are SO much smarter and SO much richer than us peasants??

WTF does anything you just typed have to do with anything we are talking about which is your attitude in general and how according to you, we are so crap because you are SO much smarter and SO much richer than us peasants??

Sorry XXXXXX but I'm trying to understand how you are adding any value to this thread aside from turning it into a comical read.

My suggestion is that you go grab a 21 gauge 1 1/4 inch needle and inject some synthol in both your left and right glutes then go for a long drive in your SV roadster to massage it all in, it will make your sports seats much more compfortable. After your drive come past "the good luck tea house" on chapel street which is where I'm sitting now and say "hi", I will shout you a great Chinese meal (not sure if that is how I'm meant to treat a peasant..lol). PM me when your about.

what did I pay?

Moderators, edit my name out please, which is a breach of the rules.

I can post the price you paid here however for your own sake I won't simply because it will effect the resale value of your car, however with your permission I can make it public if you like. You see XXXX the reason I did not buy your car was because it was yellow, 1 yr old, had 650kms on it, and most importantly has a chip on the bonnet and a scratch that goes across the headlight and window washer.

XXXXXX your an accomplished race car driver, there are many people in this forum that would like to hear more about your experiences, don't you think it makes much more sense to provide great content as opposed to "XXXXXXX" style remarks. You could really be a valuable asset to this forum XXXXX and there are many people including myself that would like to hear about your great track record racing Lamborghinis.

I look forward to hearing some Lamborghini "war stories" XXXXXX What about that crash?

Blah blah

You're a condenscending little prick, aren't you? You'll never be half the man Roger is so pull your smart ass mouth back before it gets slapped. You think because you read some public info about us on the net, that you know us and have some kind of leverage over us??

Thanks for the invite. I would have LOVED to catch up, but unfortunately I am not back in Melbourne until the 5th.

You're a condenscending little prick, aren't you? You'll never be half the man Roger is so pull your smart ass mouth back before it gets slapped. You think because you read some public info about us on the net, that you know us and have some kind of leverage over us??

Thanks for the invite. I would have LOVED to catch up, but unfortunately I am not back in Melbourne until the 5th.

Sorry XXXXXX I obviously hit a soft spot. Don't cry too much big fella.

i don't know who you are nor do I care, but stop using my name.

And it's not your you goose.

Sorry XXXXXX , I do however note that you used my name in "Another forum". You can't bake the cake and eat it buddy.

I do however note that you used my name in "Another forum". You can't bake the cake and eat it buddy.

What?

Someone else put up a you tube clip of you long before I mentioned anything.

Do you kiss yourself in the mirror?

What?

Someone else put up a you tube clip of you long before I mentioned anything.

Do you kiss yourself in the mirror?

Yes I kiss myself each morning XXXXX, you should try it one day, it's a great way to start the day.

I have obviously struck a nerve XXXX , I'm so sorry, would you like me to kiss it better?

Budfox, not cool at all, I suggest you stop it, keep people's private names offline, everyone wants to come here and enjoy themselves without strings attached, take your issues to the PM.

Budfox, not cool at all, I suggest you stop it, keep people's private names offline, everyone wants to come here and enjoy themselves without strings attached, take your issues to the PM.

He ain't going to bake the cake and eat it today..... if these children start showing respect I will of course return the favour. Take a look at history of posts in the thread fortis, it was quite civil until "scud" and "andecorp" became involved. They obviously don't like taking a dose of their own medicine and start crying when it happens.

I should also add that I started this thread to get constructive feedback regarding window tint... now our resident "imbisiles" scud and Andecorp have completely destroyed the validity of its content with smug remarks which are not even on the topic and don't provide any constructive information.

Andecorp seems to think he is a law unto himself and scud is just a follower.... reminds me of a school yard.