Info about this car.

IanMan

I watch the market really closely, especially the Countach market. A little while ago (2015) there was a yellow Countach on Craigslist in NY or NJ with giallo paint, black toasters on the rear, aftermarket side skirts, 25th 'Anni wheels, and a red and black interior that someone had mangled together. The car was priced around $220K. It was a disaster except for what seemed the paint.

Now, this car is for sale for $449K, matches everything on the other car, but has a newly upholstered interior and a motor that looks like it was just rebuilt. I'm not trying to say this dealership is lying in their description, but it seems like they're fcuking lying.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1988-Lamborghini-C...em=272481349302

Everything is like the other car with the exception of the new interior.

EDIT: Now I remember.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...p;hl=craigslist

Thats Interstate Motorsport they're a sponser on here. Definitely looks fishy...

Agreed. Also, why would they put in the description that they're selling due to health issues? Just seems weird.

I don't think that's the car you're thinking about. Interstate has had that car the way it is for a long time.

I think it could be possible. Please don't take this as me saying you're wrong, but I just want to seek clarification as to what's going on here.

I believe it's very odd that two identical cars with the same aftermarket parts and wheels would be in the same region.

I only say this because I've only seen a handful of Countaches with those side skirts on them. Also, the one in the CL ad had a rubber front bumper which, judging by the eBay ad, a new bumper was recently installed due to the lack of grilles on it.

I just find it hard to believe that it's not the same car when

1.) Sold in NY and now FS in NJ

2.) Same Color

3.) Same Rear Bumpers

4.) Same Wheels

5.) Same Aftermarket Side Skirts

6.) Brand new reupholstered interior to replace the ratty one.

7.) Front bumper was replaced and missing grilles.

And now the description is kind of shady. I saw this car on their Instagram, but not until after it was sold on CL. There's just too much in common here IMO.

I don't think that's the car you're thinking about. Interstate has had that car the way it is for a long time.

Mike is correct as usual.

Interstate has had that car well before the 2015 craigslist add that you are referring to Doc.

Below is some more info:

1988 LHD Countach QV

Chassis Number JLA12218 is this yellow car with white Leather interior, currently believed to be residing in BURLINGTON, NJ .

Other Information: for sale on ebay.com for US $104,600.00 with 8,475 miles on 22 Apr, 2011

1988 LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH 5000 QV

VERY RARE FLY YELLOW WITH WHITE LEATHER AND ONLY 8475 CARFAX CERTIFIED MILES SINCE NEW, MAJOR SERVICE JUST COMPLETED, FACTORY REAR WING, FRONT AND REAR RADAR SYSTEM,CD,AC, EURO STYLE FRONT BUMPER, CUSTOM FITTED FLOOR MATS, SERVICE RECORDS, SPARE THIS SPECIAL ORDERED RARE FIND HAS VERY UNIQUE OPTIONS WHICH MAKES THIS TRUE ICONIC SUPER-CAR ONE UP ON THE REST! EVEN THE CARPETS ARE STILL WRAPPED IN PLASTIC! VERY LIMITED PRODUCTION QUATTROVALVE ONLY 321 PRODUCED AND LESS THAN A HANDFUL IN YELLOW! THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCE TO OWN THIS COLLECTORS DREAM! NEVER BEFORE ADVERTISED AND OFFERED FOR SALE ON THE PRE-OWNED MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!

T_ZA9CA05A2JLA12218v.jpgT_ZA9CA05A2JLA12218v1.jpgT_ZA9CA05A2JLA12218v2.jpgT_ZA9CA05A2JLA12218v3.jpgT_ZA9CA05A2JLA12218v4.jpg

Thanks for clarifying. It never ceases to surprise me how much you guys know!

Mike is correct as usual.

Interstate has had that car well before the 2015 craigslist add that you are referring to Doc.

Below is some more info:

1988 LHD Countach QV

Chassis Number JLA12218 is this yellow car with white Leather interior, currently believed to be residing in BURLINGTON, NJ .

Other Information: for sale on ebay.com for US $104,600.00 with 8,475 miles on 22 Apr, 2011

1988 LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH 5000 QV

VERY RARE FLY YELLOW WITH WHITE LEATHER AND ONLY 8475 CARFAX CERTIFIED MILES SINCE NEW, MAJOR SERVICE JUST COMPLETED, FACTORY REAR WING, FRONT AND REAR RADAR SYSTEM,CD,AC, EURO STYLE FRONT BUMPER, CUSTOM FITTED FLOOR MATS, SERVICE RECORDS, SPARE THIS SPECIAL ORDERED RARE FIND HAS VERY UNIQUE OPTIONS WHICH MAKES THIS TRUE ICONIC SUPER-CAR ONE UP ON THE REST! EVEN THE CARPETS ARE STILL WRAPPED IN PLASTIC! VERY LIMITED PRODUCTION QUATTROVALVE ONLY 321 PRODUCED AND LESS THAN A HANDFUL IN YELLOW! THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCE TO OWN THIS COLLECTORS DREAM! NEVER BEFORE ADVERTISED AND OFFERED FOR SALE ON THE PRE-OWNED MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!

post-652-1481465264.jpgpost-652-1481465270.jpgpost-652-1481465275.jpgpost-652-1481465288.jpgpost-652-1481465295.jpg