02 on ebay

Chipster

Car is black under wrap. Vehicle is consigned and owner says paint is in great shape under wrap. Holes are still present and wing comes with car but is not on there. Who knows, this could be one of those buys like JohnN got the fire LP which was in great shape.

You all echo my sentiments for the most part but I'm in the latter camp with the likelihood that I would do the work, I did ask about holes from the wing on ebay but haven't heard back yet since I sent it this morning. I'd be mostly worried about mechanicals. IF it were me, I'd pay right around 100 assuming it's in solid shape with no surprises. A little less due to the accident history. The only 2 other cars I'm aware of for manuals that are reasonably close are the green and orange cars, both asking 140

Is there anything wrong with orange car? If you could get an manual orange Mucielago for $135-138k, I would say that's a great deal. I don't think you would lose money on it in five years even with a clutch change.

Is there anything wrong with orange car? If you could get an manual orange Mucielago for $135-138k, I would say that's a great deal. I don't think you would lose money on it in five years even with a clutch change.

No idea. I haven't really been searching honestly. There is the orange one at Interstate too but they're asking like 159.

No idea. I haven't really been searching honestly. There is the orange one at Interstate too but they're asking like 159.

Is the orange Murcielago for $140k-asking listed somewhere?

Is the orange Murcielago for $140k-asking listed somewhere?

Pretty sure it was a private seller and I thought I remembered seeing it in the last couple weeks. It was orange with silver wheels but I can't find it now. Same with the dark green one.

Pretty sure it was a private seller and I thought I remembered seeing it in the last couple weeks. It was orange with silver wheels but I can't find it now. Same with the dark green one.

That green one was tasty! If I had been in the market then, I would own it right now if it passed a PPI.

Anyone have a link to the green one that keeps getting referenced?

$140,000.00 is a steal for a low milage manual Murcie. Values are only going up and up. I have had two offers in the $180,000.00s for mine, but I am never going to sell it. That being said, it is nice to see the market moving in the right direction.

$140,000.00 is a steal for a low milage manual Murcie. Values are only going up and up. I have had two offers in the $180,000.00s for mine, but I am never going to sell it. That being said, it is nice to see the market moving in the right direction.

Listing is long gone, but it looks like the one pictured in this thread:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...43&hl=green

When were those offers? If people are offering you that much, I don't see how the others for less have been 9n the market that long.

We are kind of in a low in the market right now in my opinion.. It's a good time to jump in and get one while there are any available.