Special Unveiling of Lamborghini's New Vision

jamesb

Ive tried to get on the list for Miami but the sales guy at lambo just blows me off. Guess I'm not special enough. Lol

any word back from Broward? ill follow up today.

I saw the car in Dubai today. These are apparently the first of 3 country that its being shown before Geneva (USA and Far East next). Obviously under NDA but this thing's performance is definitely groundbreaking.

I was the last person to leave the unveiling today because I was all over what seems like every inch of the car. This is truly a legitimate performer. You guys can be proud of what these guys did in this car. Not just a body kit at all.

I saw the car in Dubai today. These are apparently the first of 3 country that its being shown before Geneva (USA and Far East next). Obviously under NDA but this thing's performance is definitely groundbreaking.

I was the last person to leave the unveiling today because I was all over what seems like every inch of the car. This is truly a legitimate performer. You guys can be proud of what these guys did in this car. Not just a body kit at all.

awesome!

can you give us any hints on the exterior? vents, CF, etc.

Its clean... very clean. Aero is active as stated in another post but not you see on Mclaren. Much much better.