Aventador SV purchase

Hedge

So finally settled on one car.

If everything goes well delivery should be around 2 weeks time.

Having first service done and campaign for the petrol issue.

So now I have to decide to cover it in XPEL protection film OR go for a Grigio Telesto wrap with yellow decals.

All stitchings and details are yellow which might look interesting against Grigio Telesto.

Oh, and part of the deal is a slot for the Aventador S "SV"

getting quietly excited.

Grigio Telesto is a superb color!

So the SV you bought is not Grigio Telesto but you're thinking about wrapping it to become Grigio Telesto?

If that is true, I recommend you wrap that Grigio Telesto with XPEL on top to reserve the wrap and underneath original paint. Rock chips will go through the Grigio Telesto vinyl and to the original paint.

Congrats on the SV!!

So finally settled on one car.

If everything goes well delivery should be around 2 weeks time.

Having first service done and campaign for the petrol issue.

So now I have to decide to cover it in XPEL protection film OR go for a Grigio Telesto wrap with yellow decals.

All stitchings and details are yellow which might look interesting against Grigio Telesto.

Oh, and part of the deal is a slot for the Aventador S "SV"

getting quietly excited.

This one?

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/use...rveloce/6695240

Your personal choice but I would go for the clear XPEL

Whatever you decide - many congratulations.

I only live 4 miles from Pangbourne during the week. I might skive off early and go for a peek.

This one?

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/use...rveloce/6695240

Your personal choice but I would go for the clear XPEL

Whatever you decide - many congratulations.

I only live 4 miles from Pangbourne during the week. I might skive off early and go for a peek.

Yes, thats the one.

Never delt with them before but very cool so far.

Im undecided on the Yellow which is beautiful in the showroom but a bit underwhelming in grey British weather.

Having said that its a wonderful interior and with a grey wrap it might look great.

As a fellow member feel free to pub down to peek around or stop buy when we hopefully pick it up in 2 weeks time.

I have to go away on business but at least its nice to look forward to.

Yes, thats the one.

Never delt with them before but very cool so far.

Im undecided on the Yellow which is beautiful in the showroom but a bit underwhelming in grey British weather.

Having said that its a wonderful interior and with a grey wrap it might look great.

As a fellow member feel free to pub down to peek around or stop buy when we hopefully pick it up in 2 weeks time.

I have to go away on business but at least its nice to look forward to.

Grigio Telesto is a superb color!

So the SV you bought is not Grigio Telesto but you're thinking about wrapping it to become Grigio Telesto?

If that is true, I recommend you wrap that Grigio Telesto with XPEL on top to reserve the wrap and underneath original paint. Rock chips will go through the Grigio Telesto vinyl and to the original paint.

Congrats on the SV!!

Thank you for the advice. Thinking about it I might just go for the EXPEL. Lets face it! NO colour is bad on these cars.

Thank you for the advice. Thinking about it I might just go for the EXPEL. Lets face it! NO colour is bad on these cars.

Don't complicate things, Xpel it, Rock the yellow, and don't look back! And get Race Exhaust.

Hi everyone,

After seeing the Performate reveal I went to a dealer to ask about laocations and all was spoken for (of course).

BUT! at the dealer they had a yellow SV which blew me away actually.

Felt so raw and focused and just looked right. Just felt "right" (my favourite car to drive is the GT3 RS for its rawness and got the same vibe here).

Question? Car has mat carbon rear diffuser, side vents and intakes, but not side mirrors and front spoiler.

Is there a wrap that matches in weave? Or what would you do? would have been perfect and cohesive with all carbon I think?

got full carbon engine bay including the x. (gloss).

Tried searching for a full carbon spec'd car but none for sale. Actually this is only coupe with carbon exterior options I can find.

go to Metrorestyling .... you can google them or use www.metrorestyling.com .. is see some any great carbon fiber wraps here .. https://www.metrorestyling.com/SearchResult...ber&Submit=

also, they are very responsive to calls. an install with such a wrap is tough (I hear) as the weave needs to be straight along the same way as the real carbon fiber.

good lock my friend and congrats on the SV you wont be dissapointed

Brown (gloss or matte) is likely the only colour that's iffy on the AV. Every colour seem to look good on the AV-SV. IIRC, the launch colour of the SV coupe was yellow and the AV-S in Geneva last month was definitely yellow. The 50th Anniversary AV special colour was also yellow --- Giallo Maggio, so there is very little chance you can go wrong with a yellow AV. Whether Giallo is your cup of tea or not is the question.