"People buy Lamborghinis because they can’t get their hands on a Ferrari"

If I was shareholder that would piss me of big time.

Talk about a stock I wanted to buy out of passion, but didn't. :crybaby2:

Check Instagram and talk to the young kids around you, all the young exotic spotters, etc. Check with your local dealers to see how many walk into the Lamborghini showroom and how many walk into the Ferrari one.

Anyway you do realize that most of the comments here made by members are in their opinion only? It's not like I held an opinion pole, my comment it's based on my own observation and experiences only.

Ugh, instagram and youtube comments are the worst :eusa_wall: .

But, you do have a point. I haven't seen too many Ferrari videos. They control their brand and content very well. Even when they loan cars for testing, it has to be under their terms, their conditions. I would guess it has to do with them not being allowed to film at the dealerships more than anything else. Ferrari isn't "cool" to most, but it is legendary. Porsche is the cool brand, souped up VW Beetles :D. I've been treated way worse at Porsche dealerships than Ferrari.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check Instagram and talk to the young kids around you, all the young exotic spotters, etc. Check with your local dealers to see how many walk into the Lamborghini showroom and how many walk into the Ferrari one.

Anyway you do realize that most of the comments here made by members are in their opinion only? It's not like I held an opinion pole, my comment it's based on my own observation and experiences only.

Ill have to agree with Fortis. Ferrari's are boring, Car spotters really don't care for them unless they are limited of course. And for the show room. I see younger crowds at the Lambo dealer vs the Ferrari (always see fathers taking their little kids to Ferrari) And for the younger croweds who lease/buy or given the cars. I never see them driving Ferrari's (only see 1 kid drive a F12) All the young crowds are driving. Lambos, McLarens,

It also could depend on where you are from? Being from Beverly Hills/West Hollywood Ferrari's are everywhere and get boring real fast. Oh look another red 488 oh a red 458... cool.... I don't know where Zerski is from but maybe Ferarris are rare and there for droppers where he lives? just an idea.

^I have actually seen that TR in the real. It's from Okayama and I am fairly sure he also has a F360. Let's just say the TR looks totally wrong. :eusa_wall:

Being a "new" owner (7 weeks now :icon_mrgreen: ) I can say that I looked at the 458. Decided Lamborghini was the brand for me early on and never looked back. Living in the Dallas area, there were several 458's available. Looks, reliability and Lamborghini Dallas customer service were reason enough to pick Lambo...... Plus, I don't want to be told what to buy and when to sell my car..... :eusa_naughty: