Independent Lambo mechanics in Tampa area ?

alpha6164

Asking for a friend who has had some issues with Lambo of Sarasota. He has taken his car to Certified Motors and they have given him an $9k estimate to replace body control harness and labor associated with it for a Gallardo. Does anyone know them and if they are legit ? If not any recommendations for a Gallardo would be highly appreciated.

If Jason Heffner will do regular maintenance work, outside of performance modifications, I would take it to him. What a great guy. Also, and I cannot vouch for them, but Exotic Motors Midwest opened a small service point, and sales point, somewhere in Tampa/Sarasota area, they might be someone to check with as well. I think Gabe from Ferrari of Central Florida is working there, and he is a pretty crack mechanic.

I bought a McLaren from Exotic Motors Midwest and even though their marketing and the window sticker claimed a carbon fiber rear diffuser, the car showed up with plastic. I explained to the owner of EM what happened and he freaked out on me! The salesman apologized profusely but said it wasn't uncommon and soon left the dealership. Needless to say they did not do anything to even try and rectify the situation. I won't be sending them any future business.

I bought a McLaren from Exotic Motors Midwest and even though their marketing and the window sticker claimed a carbon fiber rear diffuser, the car showed up with plastic. I explained to the owner of EM what happened and he freaked out on me! The salesman apologized profusely but said it wasn't uncommon and soon left the dealership. Needless to say they did not do anything to even try and rectify the situation. I won't be sending them any future business.

Not surprised. Sorry to hear that, Chad.