Do you like new Software for SV after recall ?

raylambo

damn you guys like to complain :lol2:

Are you sure the last Sydney dealer went bankrupt or just decided to run for the hills ?

I strongly suggest that you do have the recall done, your car might catch on fire if you don't do it. It's that dangerous that the factory waited for the last SV roadster to roll off the production line in March 2016 until they did the recall on ALL AVENTADORS ever made....This extremely urgent recall was done despite the factory being aware of the potential fire hazard since May 2012.

Our cars are highly flammable so watch out... !!!!

I'm sure you will still love your castrated bull after the recall, perhaps you should get the licence plate "steer"......

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let us know what you think AFTER you do the recall Fortis. When are you doing it ?

Complaining about legitimate problems is fine and helps the factory improve its product.

SW is strictly a factory (not dealer) problem which is currently being "investigated" as a result..

I strongly suggest that you do have the recall done, your car might catch on fire if you don't do it. It's that dangerous that the factory waited for the last SV roadster to roll off the production line in March 2016 until they did the recall on ALL AVENTADORS ever made....This extremely urgent recall was done despite the factory being aware of the potential fire hazard since May 2012.

Our cars are highly flammable so watch out... !!!!

I'm sure you will still love your castrated bull after the recall, perhaps you should get the licence plate "steer"......

Take it easy, you do know that only certain numbers were recalled.

Take it easy, you do know that only certain numbers were recalled.

As far as I'm aware the fire hazard relates to a design issue and effects all Avenadors of the previous series, not just a select few.

This is every single Aventador and SV in Australia....lol...... Hence the recall covers ALL AVENTADORS here..... both of my cars are on the list. In fact my first Aventador was the 2nd car in Australia and my SV is more recent, the VIN numbers of both cars are on the list..... As I have stated the issue is a design fault which was corrected in the Aventador S as such all cars of the previous series are being recalled world wide, period !!!

This is every single Aventador and SV in Australia....lol...... Hence the recall covers ALL AVENTADORS here..... both of my cars are on the list. In fact my first Aventador was the 2nd car in Australia and my SV is more recent, the VIN numbers of both cars are on the list..... As I have stated the issue is a design fault which was corrected in the Aventador S as such all cars of the previous series are being recalled world wide, period !!!

Wow, take it easy man LOL.

WTF is wrong with Aussie SV owners, I just check and my exhaust system isn't piped in the cabin? :lol2:

"as you have stated" LOL we all know what the issues is, it was widely publicized and advertised like any other recall has to be by law so that hardly makes you a messiah.

The list I posted was forwarded to me by the dealer and they claimed that those are the VIN numbers of the Aventadors affected in Australia and the cars which aren't on the list are fine because of that I deducted that not all the cars were affected hence my comment to you and I am correct, not all the cars are affected, the latest deliveries come with the fix from the factory, unlike you I don't know every single Aventador VIN in Australia so I ran with the info I was given.

Also this is such an inconsequential part of my existence that it simply does not even register on my radar. So yes I couldn't care less.

I'm on the fence on this recall. I've never and will not ever sit still and rev the car like an idiot. Hence, I'm with Fortis on this one.

Nope that's not correct.

What in the holy fcuk is wrong with the Aussie owners. You guys should head over to the Trump thread to get it out of your system.

I'm on the fence on this recall. I've never and will not ever sit still and rev the car like an idiot. Hence, I'm with Fortis on this one.

The issue that I am conflicted with, if you don't have the recall performed as recommended and you are unfortunate enough for your car to catch fire, will that be grounds for your insurance not to pay up?

What in the holy fcuk is wrong with the Aussie owners. You guys should head over to the Trump thread to get it out of your system.

Happy now!

3C67E138_09DF_4F7E_82BF_071893A1FA74_8232_0000114F28E4246D.jpeg

Nope that's not correct.

:iamwithstupid:

I know at least 4 of the so-called original AV series that need not to be recalled.

Miranda Kerr. Ex VS Model. You're nuts

Did he just say she's a 3 out if 10?

If Porter sees it he will be placed on a watch list LOL

Did he just say she's a 3 out if 10?

If Porter sees it he will be placed on a watch list LOL

I'd like to see what he considers a 10. I'm preparing to be mindblown

:iamwithstupid:

I know at least 4 of the so-called original AV series that need not to be recalled.

If this is correct then the email I am reading right now from from a senior manager at Lamborghini in Italy is factually incorrect. Would you be so kind as to PM me the VIN numbers of cars that you are aware of which were not recalled so I can provide an accurate written response.

cheer up guys!

So far the factory says no reason for recall sw to change car behaviour. Evidently, that is not correct as customers who had recall done all have noticed a significant change!

So somebody fucked up the sw.

Let's give factory a chance to fix it in a new sw release. No big deal as long as it is done.

😀

I'd like to see what he considers a 10. I'm preparing to be mindblown

Sierra Egan

11/10 ....so hot even I thought this pic was NSFW. ;-)

:eusa_dance:

cindy-kimberly.jpg

Perhaps just different taste lol!

PS. Don't want to completely derail the thread.

I have a 12' Aventador and just had two recalls done. One for the fire hazard and the other for exhaust. Maybe both related. They sent an enclosed trailer to pick up and drop back off. The service manager offered a free sport exhaust install (part not included). No labor charge since the work would be redundant. Not sure if the two are related.