Do you like new Software for SV after recall ?

raylambo

Sierra Egan

11/10 ....so hot even I thought this pic was NSFW. ;-)

:eusa_dance:

cindy-kimberly.jpg

Perhaps just different taste lol!

PS. Don't want to completely derail the thread.

Keep derailing

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If this is correct then the email I am reading right now from from a senior manager at Lamborghini in Italy is factually incorrect. Would you be so kind as to PM me the VIN numbers of cars that you are aware of which were not recalled so I can provide an accurate written response.

I had this conversation in March with Domenicali and Reggiani over dinner at the Roger Dubuis HQ in Geneva. It was a private event hosted by Lamborghini SpA. Reggiani would be the defacto person that knows about this instead of whatever senior manager you mentioned. Moreover, one high-ranking senior member here who recently took delivery of his AV and it needs not to go through recall and it obviously isn't an AV-S. What purpose would providing VIN's to you serve? Why would I provide details of someone else's car without the owner's prior consent?

Unfortunately the factory has been inconsistent in its messages depending on who you talk to. That is the problem.

It's not that any of you is right or wrong.

So stop arguing about which car got recalled as it is irrelevant to sw bug.

A classic example is how one senior manager (whose name I will not mention) had no idea about the sw stuff up and believed "honestly" that there is " no reason for the recall sw to change the behaviour" of our SVs.

Let's hope the sw gets fixed which is all we want now.

Now can we have some more feedback please on sw if you installed it on your cars, if not, I'd like to see more pics of these hot chicks lol

Sierra Egan

11/10 ....so hot even I thought this pic was NSFW. ;-)

:eusa_dance:

cindy-kimberly.jpg

Perhaps just different taste lol!

PS. Don't want to completely derail the thread.

Ohh no please do, more photos required.

If this is correct then the email I am reading right now from from a senior manager at Lamborghini in Italy is factually incorrect. Would you be so kind as to PM me the VIN numbers of cars that you are aware of which were not recalled so I can provide an accurate written response.

ZHWET3ZD0HLA06163 doesn't need a recall.

i know a few people who think they have a special relationship with lambo, when in fact they're the same as the rest of us, just a retail buyer the retailer will entertain cause they have the money to buy a car.

I just took the car to have the recall done, for the sake of science I decided to drive it in Sport/Auto

OMG I could not stand it for more than 2 minutes, it drives terrible, it really shows how antiquated the gearbox is, it lags, slow changes, always seems to be in the wrong gear, if that's how you drive your car you are really doing yourself no favors.

Now in Sports/Manual I really like it, the gurgles on the lift are intoxicatingly fun so is the rev matching, if I lose those than I will be disappointed, they deleted them from Corsa is very annoying so I hardly use Corsa now LOL.

U r gona hate Sport Auto even more after recall sw is installed lol

That's why we should ask for the downshift gurgle or whatever u call it in Corsa . I already did but numbers count so request it for next sw release from factory!

U r gona hate Sport Auto even more after recall sw is installed lol

That's why we should ask for the downshift gurgle or whatever u call it in Corsa . I already did but numbers count so request it for next sw release from factory!

I blame you for using it hahaha

I will NEVER use it again

Yes blame me I'm a lazy driver. Don't be too traumatised u can still use paddle shifts even n Auto as I do now with new shit sw lol

I am pretty sure your copilot made you forget about the crappy SW today :icon_mrgreen:

Its a risk ALL Aventador owners including myself have faced since 2011, now I am left with a castrated bull..... I would much rather have a bull with balls.

The day Audi took over the castrations began, sad.

Its a risk ALL Aventador owners including myself have faced since 2011, now I am left with a castrated bull..... I would much rather have a bull with balls.

This is why there is only 1 driving mode: CORSA

This is why there is only 1 driving mode: CORSA

It used to be now unfortunately SPORT is more aggressive than CORSA

Remember how all the soft c*ck journalists were complaining about the aggressive shift and jolts etc. in CORSA?

As a result of that Lamborghini dialed it out via software! :eusa_wall:

It used to be now unfortunately SPORT is more aggressive than CORSA

Remember how all the soft c*ck journalists were complaining about the aggressive shift and jolts etc. in CORSA?

As a result of that Lamborghini dialed it out via software! :eusa_wall:

Time to see if the dealers will do a reverse vasectomy then :eusa_think:

OK, my SV was built on Jan 2017 and it arrived to the dealership in March 2017. My dealership is in St. Louis, Missouri and I live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (9 hours away).

Prior to delivery, during pre-delivery inspections, my car showed NO recall campaigns once the car was hooked up to the factory diagnostic computer.

I wondered whether or not my car exhaust recall issue was resolved at the factory during build or not. Luckily for me, the "catch on fire" exhaust issue was already taking care of during the build.

I was concerned about the "catch on fire" exhaust recall because if it wasn't reconfigured with the updated parts then that would delay my factory Race Exhaust upgrade install. I wanted to upgrade to the factory race exhaust at my dealership before they ship me my car.

Since my SV was already built with exhaust fire prevention configuration parts from factory, my SV was ready for the factory race exhaust swap immediately upon car's arrival at the dealership.

The race exhaust was installed the very next week.

I went to see my car AFTER the race exhaust was already installed, that was two weeks AFTER the car's arrival to the dealership.

Because I didn't see, hear, or drive the SV with the stock exhaust, I don't have a reference on what the car sounded or felt like with stock exhaust and software. I know when the dealership upgraded my car with the race exhaust, they had to upload a new version of the exhaust software specifically for the race exhaust. Now I have no clue on if this specific software version for the race exhaust is the same exhaust software that you guys are debating/complaining about?

Either way, I have no prior driving reference to compare it to.

I do know this. I drive 100% of the time in CORSA. I only hear some crackles and pops when I deaccelerate with my foot off the throttle in 2nd and 3rd gear.

Fortis, are you telling me that I should try driving my SV in SPORTS MANUAL mode and I should hear more crackles and pops AND my SV will drive more aggressively than in CORSA?

I may just try that to see?

I love crackles and pops and I definitely like to hear more! with the race exhaust install, my car is consistently LOUD. It's ear deafening at times.

Sport is louder and more crackles, corsa is quiet by comparason but much faster

Sweet...I will try and return to report.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried it in Sports mode...less and softer crackling and pops. Went back to Corsa much louder cracklings and pops than in Sports mode.

Crackling and pops comes more often in 2-3 gear when I let go the throttle and slowing down.

Love that sound! It's like someone shooting guns!