Hurts to breathe? Nah man it's fine.

Kerplop

So just as a comparison, beijing is one of the most polluted cities on the planet, and their index varies from 100 to 200.

Last night, we set a record 411 locally here due to the forest fires. I figured I'd share just now incredibly crazy this is right now.

beijing.png

bend.png

828sattelite.png

Looks like Mark Zuckerberg.

LOL!

"This post is on fire. 5000 likes = 1 prayer."

BC has had the worst fire season in history. The total bill for firefighting this year is $404,000,000 and many fires are still completely out of control. It's been a very sad summer

BC has had the worst fire season in history. The total bill for firefighting this year is $404,000,000 and many fires are still completely out of control. It's been a very sad summer

It makes me terribly sad. I did a backpacking trip to mt jefferson about a year ago. Most of it was lush, beautiful forest. But on the way there you go through the old dead forest. It's like traveling through skeletons. It's a reminder that people can be very careless, and I hope people will take better care of the planet we live on. We all have to live here.

I haven't worked on the lambo all week because it's damn near unbearable to go outside without having a hard time to breath, your eyes burn, it's miserable, ash falling like little snow flakes all around.

We redid the filters at work on monday, and they're already filling up with ash, it's incredible (in a bad way).