720S vs Huracan Video....

FikseSTS

you can't customize the launch cars, either take it or leave it, mine is the luxury spec with a few options...

Did you go with the base model and build from there? Or did you chose the luxury/performance model and add to that? By your vids it looks like you went with base or luxury to start...

Did you have a port processing fee for $4100? Makes the base MSRP basically $290k or $300k respectively.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looking very bad down here....

Sweet video! Hope all the cars are stored away safely for this hurricane

WOW...that is crazy impressive. I LOVE the look of the car...it is the look of TODAY and the FUTURE! That is what is so great about the new McLaren. It has all the technology, numbers and looks of the new era of exotics and for only $330k is mind blowing.

If anyone has seen this car in person their is no way it is vanilla. The Aventador is a killer looking car and sounds great but for me that is where it ends...it does not offer any new technology and is still crazy heavy and lacks the technology for $500k with no DCT??? Come on...you have to admit that is crazy. I have had five Lambos and I really wish they do something to keep me as a future customer.

the car has tremendous presence... partly because it's new, in person it's very futuristic and exotic...

Your 1000% correct, saw a couple today. Wow!

I'm sold! :D

WOW...that is crazy impressive. I LOVE the look of the car...it is the look of TODAY and the FUTURE! That is what is so great about the new McLaren. It has all the technology, numbers and looks of the new era of exotics and for only $330k is mind blowing.

If anyone has seen this car in person their is no way it is vanilla. The Aventador is a killer looking car and sounds great but for me that is where it ends...it does not offer any new technology and is still crazy heavy and lacks the technology for $500k with no DCT??? Come on...you have to admit that is crazy. I have had five Lambos and I really wish they do something to keep me as a future customer.

For less than $400k it's a lot of car, I want one.