Please say a prayer for my dad...

murcivu

I'll keep him in my prayers. I've really gotten far away from religion over time but every now and then something happens that can't be explained. Most recently, I've been losing my good friend and coworker to terminal cancer. She went from being a fitness model to paralyzed and unable to pick up things in a matter of three months. It's killing me to see this and really makes you understand how valuable life is. She Has a newborn, just got married-the whole situation is shitty. If anyone reads this, please value life. I'll pray for your dad. Nothing is impossible and faith makes all the difference in the world.

Prayers and positive thoughts as well...I had the same thing happen to me ..it was a struggle , but I'm still here

Thank you all for your thoughtfulness, prayers and encouragement. Meant a whole lot to me. I'm so sorry for those that have loss also. It's painful but a part of life. When you're young, you think you're invincible. But as you get older, you start to realize how fragile and short life really is. Thank you for sharing your stories.

I know I've said this before somewhere in this forum over 10 years ago, but it's still worth repeating. LPower is the one and only car forum that I actively participate in till this day. Love coming here and sharing my passion for cars and other interests. Feels like family. Can't thank everyone enough for the well wishes.

You guys/gals rock!