Here's a few pics of my Turbo Viper ...

Mana

Hey Mana how'da hell you keep that thing locked to the ground? I can't keep my Viper to the street and the SRT I had would always spin.

Oliver, Thanks!!

Wayne, Still no room to really rip it but so far, it is awsome. I had a chance yesterday to be a bit more aggresive and easily broke the tires loose in 3d at about 100mph. No lag ... very smooth!! It is loud and obnoxious as hell too. :mrgreen:

phx, Heffner installed an AEM Engine Management system that limits boost in 1st and 2nd, basically a traction control. I can still brake loose at will but it is much better than it could have been.

the black with red/black guts looks badass. i almost got the mod red option in my POS but couldnt find one for what i wanted to pay. is there mufflers or is it through straight pipe and having the turbos muffle the noise?

Now that is a beautiful Viper. One of the best and most tasteful I've seen. You are right to be careful about when and where you really put your foot in it. There's really no gathering up these beasts when you're making that kind of power and torque. I have the Race Logic Adjustable Traction Control installed in my Supra. I highly recommend it even though you've had some excellent AEM tuning.

BTW, FWIW, I wouldn't touch the rear lip. Everything is nicely proportioned. Once you drop it, I don't see much out there matching your style and taste. Very nice work and congrats to you.

That car is perfect, besides getting a bigger lip on the rear rims dont change a thing. AWESOME color combo/car/powerplant/everything. :supz: :heart:

Very nice!black+red is such a badass and mean combo-suits vipers perfectly :twisted:

02 Plastic mess-06, Ther is not much of a muffler ... :mrgreen: Thanks!!

WheelAutoHaus, Thanks!!

Ken, Thanks for the scoop!!

Lightning, Thanks!!

mecano, Thanks!!

saymyname, 902rwhp on 91 octane :mrgreen: Thanks!!