Haha, this is why i dont race guys in Vettes

Allan-Herbie

Z-Man, Allen,

forget all the idiots, and always know that After the second guy, the story will always get warped Beyone All F@!!ing Recognition.

The FUN factor is still in as long as YOU guys keep it that way. I will admit though, lots of sh!t talk on that forum. I still say the Plastic mess-06 is a very formicable car. All prejudice aside, I have raced 2 Plastic mess-06's in South FL so far, one moded and the other stock (I think...). Blew away the stock one on an open city road from a red stop (although he did spin too much...), and I the moded one on US1 from around 30 mph to 100 mph with 2 cars length.

Keep in mind that a modified car is one that has various options OUTSIDE of manufacturer options able to be obtained when new. Allen only has the better ECU offered by LOTUS and sold that way if you so request it. Aside from "adjusting" or "tuning" his wastegates, his Esprit is also at a stock level.

Either way, when runs or race bragging rights get "interesting", I always take it to the track ... and usually win ;-)

Laterzzz,

Iceman

"Strive to Drive Ice Cold... No Mistakes!... Nuff Said"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my favorite

Nice video, that allanlambo guy is a tool though.

How gay is he though fastkars.com?

yea i was messing around in fl with a srt 4 because he kept making that BOV whistle. my dumb ass didnt put it in comp mode and dropped the hammer spun for a half second and bogged when traction control came on. doh.... :dass i asked for another run but he declined. :x redlight to redlight he raped me lmao but i deserved it for being so forgetful.

I just took delivery of my first Viper just a few days ago. It is a nice car but compared to my two past lotus's it looks cheap.

How do you like the dodge neon climate control system?

I like it about as good as the Saturn air bag that was in my Lotus . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Why in the hell do exclusive car companies do this crap ? For gods sake ,my 6.0 has Nissan headlights and they kept the damn logos on them and covered them with a piece of carbon. :(

Hehehe.....You guys are just lucky you got so much opportunities to run each other. We gotta plan weeks in advance and then it's only a couple of real quick runs and we're packing.

Good fun guys! :supz:

Damn...just checked that thread and realized I got punked! :lol:

well i guess he didnt tell you about the other race when the POS walked him and the POS beat him at the end so how did the lotus win? :idea:

im confused...did u even lose? i thought u were winning? why are the ppl on that site soooo stupid. first of all they say "one of the new ones" ...funny, there are NO new ones...secondly "ud think by putting turbos on a v8 it would have at least 500 HP" .....IT COMES WITH TURBOS U DUMB SHIT! lol.

I like it about as good as the Saturn air bag that was in my Lotus . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Why in the hell do exclusive car companies do this crap ? For gods sake ,my 6.0 has Nissan headlights and they kept the damn logos on them and covered them with a piece of carbon. :(

At least they covered them. My Esprit tailights still say Toyota on them! :lol:

Oh god not these guys again.

Why are they talkin trash in the first place and they say the lotus is slow, but yet they drive Rustangs.

Hehehe.....You guys are just lucky you got so much opportunities to run each other. We gotta plan weeks in advance and then it's only a couple of real quick runs and we're packing.

Good fun guys! :supz:

we planned this in advance too and only got 2 runs each before we had to leave

those guys are used to changing a pulley and getting a tune.... cars that come factory forced induction are cheaper to mod to a certain point. allan what hp do your turbos max out and is there an aftermarket where you can make say 600rwhp? the amount of mods you can do on alot of cars is endless but the lotus being so "exotic" make it more difficult to mod the car?

the first run allan was in front when we shut down due to a car being in his lane ahead. this was 40-125ish

the second run i was ahead by a little over a car or so gap from 20-140. allan requested a first gear roll which hes never done in a race and i got the jump when he had to shift and held him off.

as i mentioned before if we went at a higher mph i dont think get get such a jump on me. and if allan ididnt have to shift at 30 we would of been dead even with maybe me nosing out when we reach about 125-140.

all for fun no money lost and no egos hurt so its all good :supz:

I think if i go much faster than 40, i couldnt stay in second, as the same thing would happen to me as in 1st, id have to shift right away again.

yea i was thinking that because you got an imediate jump which would mean 3 things... your in peak powerband, im sleeping, or you car is just out torquing me at that rpm. your gearing is so different than mine im trying to find a good spot to go from a roll. hell marks got a different rear gearing which he suffers in rolls and spins on street tires.

yeah i love how in all these penis battles there's talk of 'how good the driver is' etc etc... i haven't seen anything that involves 'driving', just planting your foot and changing gears.

any idiot can change gears...you wanna be fluid and keep momentum up. guys can shift stick cars so fast the nose doesnt even drop under hard acceleration. here in america quarter mile racing is huge and we base cars performance on it. thats why everyone talks about quarter mile speeds and time. in fact australia has the fastest stock block quarter mile ls1 car. just because someone doesnt like your style of racing people are quick to bash. i could care less for f1 racing and love my redneck nascar, drag racing, and even a little scca... being australiaim assuming you may be a rally guy and wouldnt care about my redneck nascar. :butthead: :mrgreen:

any idiot can change gears...you wanna be fluid and keep momentum up. guys can shift stick cars so fast the nose doesnt even drop under hard acceleration. here in america quarter mile racing is huge and we base cars performance on it. thats why everyone talks about quarter mile speeds and time. in fact australia has the fastest stock block quarter mile ls1 car. just because someone doesnt like your style of racing people are quick to bash. i could care less for f1 racing and love my redneck nascar, drag racing, and even a little scca... being australiaim assuming you may be a rally guy and wouldnt care about my redneck nascar. :butthead: :mrgreen:

yeah drag racing here is huge too, we have an unending supply of bogans who think their V8 commodore is top shit - same sort of deal really - but i think you'll find a fairly clear chasm between guys who like high-revving nimble italian cars and guys who like their grunting straight-line torque machines. i'm not bashing, i'm just laughing when i hear about 'driving skill' being required for rolling start races in a straight line.

as for measuring performance by trap-speeds, that's cool for talking crap down the pub or seeing who can get to the next traffic light quickest, but as i've said before we have 17 year old kids here who can put together a rotary in their backyard that would embarrass any of this stuff, but useless for just about anything else. for people who care so much about the 1/4 i don't understand why they don't just get a bike or a clubman.

i for one like the whole package, handling, beauty, sound, and enough power to get you where you want to go. if we were talking chicks, i'd want the hot chick who was intelligent and wild in the sack, not the dumb chick with great tits who only knows how to give a blowjob.... actually i'm starting to change my mind... :mrgreen:

but yeah you're right, i like F1, circuit racing, rallying, etc... but i saw Days of Thunder and that was cool, i just wish Goose didn't die, it breaks my heart every time. :lol:

I think a good mph for me to go from would also be like 30 mph in 2nd.

sounds like it. you'd want to start at almost 4000rpm in 2nd, that'd give great take-off with enough acceleration by the time you had to grab 3rd.

is there such a thing that can act like a stutter-box at speed, so you can be at full-boost already?

he can brake boost his car.... apply load to the motor and in turn will burn more gasses which will spin the exaust side of the turbo and build boost. supra guys do it when they have a giant ass turbo and little motor. watch a fast ass supra in a race from behind like we shot and you will see him riding the brakes till the "GO".

yea i didnt say you had to i was just answering his question as to if it can be done.