Roman and Ace Walk Into A Bar...

Supercar Ace

Ahh cripes, for some reason I had it in my head that he is 50, well he's "almost" 50 (according to his profile) so still counts I think. Also what's up with the lousy attitude as of late, did I poop in your pancakes or something and forget about it?

Poop in pancakes WTF? Are you 4? Anyway I don’t eat pancakes and I have no idea what you are talking about to be honest, I have not change my attitude towards you.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poop in pancakes WTF? Are you 4? Anyway I don’t eat pancakes and I have no idea what you are talking about to be honest, I have not change my attitude towards you.

Lighten up, it was meant as a light-hearted statement. As for what I am talking about, you seem to have a rather snarky attitude towards me as of late, for example calling me the "Minister of Misinformation" the latest.

Wheels

Do you have a recent picture of yourself ? I really wanna see what you like like . You can pm me if you want . Thanks

Lighten up, it was meant as a light-hearted statement. As for what I am talking about, you seem to have a rather snarky attitude towards me as of late, for example calling me the "Minister of Misinformation" the latest.

You make comments about shitting in my food and ask me to lighten up LOL

You then proceeded to get you panties in a twist over a joke/reference which obviously flew right over you head, I think you need to lighten up, this thread was about having a bit of fun.

BTW this is the Minister of Misinformation

6562FCBC_0EEC_4A0C_B444_51F93C822F36.jpeg

You make comments about shitting in my food and ask me to lighten up LOL

You then proceeded to get you panties in a twist over a joke/reference which obviously flew right over you head, I think you need to lighten up, this thread was about having a bit of fun.

BTW this is the Minister of Misinformation

Oh okay, well I didn't know you meant it as a joke (BTW, I am terrible at interpreting jokes). "Pooping in your pancakes" was just an expression, i.e. did I say or do something to rub you the wrong way that I am not aware of.

Oh okay, well I didn't know you meant it as a joke (BTW, I am terrible at interpreting jokes). "Pooping in your pancakes" was just an expression, i.e. did I say or do something to rub you the wrong way that I am not aware of.

All good relax.