Sign in to follow this  
jhbchess

The Pope’s Huracan

I absolutely love the side stripe design on this one-off Huracan given to the Pope! I prefer it to the tricolor side stripe.

Full set of pics here: https://rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/MC18/Mon...erm=auctionpage

Shortened link tomsothebys page: https://bit.ly/2MxJIvP

B95FA5F9_B852_44AB_B1AF_5C71A988D755.jpeg

It’s a nice enough looking car, a little off for my tastes. Car aside though, this has to be one of the worst/laughable stunts Lamborghini could have thought to do. I still can’t figure it out :lol2:

Might look better with gold rims

It’s a nice enough looking car, a little off for my tastes. Car aside though, this has to be one of the worst/laughable stunts Lamborghini could have thought to do. I still can’t figure it out :lol2:

Ferrari has pulled the same stunt. I believe they gave management a F40 years ago.

How much would it suck to be the pope? Let’s say you want to drive that H around for a bit but you couldn’t LOL

How much would it suck to be the pope? Let’s say you want to drive that H around for a bit but you couldn’t LOL

That’s about the least exciting thing he would have access to but can’t take advantage... :monkeyleft:

Exotics do tend to attract young boys.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this