My New Phantom (20 pics @ 140k each)

ben

It's sex on wheels. By far, the best luxury sedan I've ever owned. Insanely smooth and fast, (V12 450hp). Usually I take 100 pictures, but am waiting till a bit later. Only problem on the car is the video screen doesnt come out, which is a faulty circuit board which is a common problem -- RR has an upgrade that pops in at no charge to resolve it going bad. I've put 1300 miles on it over 2 days driving from NY to FL, and it was a fantastic, smooth, and fast ride. I love it.

rr01.jpg

rr02.jpg

rr03.jpg

rr04.jpg

rr05.jpg

rr06.jpg

rr07.jpg

rr08.jpg

rr09.jpg

rr10.jpg

rr11.jpg

rr12.jpg

rr13.jpg

rr14.jpg

rr15.jpg

rr16.jpg

rr17.jpg

rr18.jpg

rr19.jpg

rr20.jpg

-Ben

Very nice! Enjoy it in good health. Does the Phantom fit into your garage lengthwise?

Bought the car in NY from the same place I bought my Diablo from. Usually you wont see a Centenary for sale at all, they are 1 of 35 worldwide. I love the color, one you have to see in person.

-Ben

Ben, beautiful car! Can we get some comparisons between the Lambo 6.0 and the RR...nah just jokking. Enjoy looks beautiful.

Ben AKA ... "Big Pimpin Ben" After looking at those pics closely i can tell just how big that bad boy is ! MAN ! The color looks bad and classy . Enjoy it :partyman: