Pre-emptive Strike...

murcivu

If you are interested in a clean, meticulously maintained red 03 Murci with LP taillight upgrade PM me.

Thanks Assman, but I can only do orange or green :icon_thumleft:

That car has been for sale since May.

Some quick notes: interior doesn't look stock, green interior neon lighting, hack-job amp install, and those wheels. . .

Looks like if you yanked out the stereo and had someone competent install it; removed neons, and picked up some new wheels it would be a nice car.

My main concern would be with the quality of the alcantara (or ultra-suede) used. If it's not high quality, it will fade very quickly from the sun.

That car has been for sale since May.

Some quick notes: interior doesn't look stock, green interior neon lighting, hack-job amp install, and those wheels. . .

Looks like if you yanked out the stereo and had someone competent install it; removed neons, and picked up some new wheels it would be a nice car.

My main concern would be with the quality of the alcantara (or ultra-suede) used. If it's not high quality, it will fade very quickly from the sun.

So the interior never came like that from factory? Also, didn't notice those neon lights until you've mentioned it :gay:

The wheels would definitely have to go. I would simply replace them with the concaves I currently have on mine.

Or go to a 640. I believe the egear is upgraded in the later cars.

That did cross my mind. But for that price range, I was also contemplating the scud. However, the wife still likes the murci, though.

If you are interested in a clean, meticulously maintained red 03 Murci with LP taillight upgrade PM me.

Is Frank selling his?

Interior should be stock, they offered alcantara back then for the interior. That color is a rare find. The wheels look like the same one that Alex had on his Monterey Blue Murci that you can still see pictures of on his website. It does leave you suspect as to whether or not the front differential is good or not. Those stereos always scare me as 9/10 they have you chasing a short that is killing the battery regularly. As previously mentioned, I would have a competent stereo shop reinstall it. As for the neons, well, those just need to go far far away. The guy who owns this dealership used to be the GM of Ferrari of San Francisco, Brad Goldstone, being a Ferrari guy he should be used to having people request PPI. Love the color, did I already say that???

Interior should be stock, they offered alcantara back then for the interior. That color is a rare find. The wheels look like the same one that Alex had on his Monterey Blue Murci that you can still see pictures of on his website. It does leave you suspect as to whether or not the front differential is good or not. Those stereos always scare me as 9/10 they have you chasing a short that is killing the battery regularly. As previously mentioned, I would have a competent stereo shop reinstall it. As for the neons, well, those just need to go far far away. The guy who owns this dealership used to be the GM of Ferrari of San Francisco, Brad Goldstone, being a Ferrari guy he should be used to having people request PPI. Love the color, did I already say that???

Thanks for your insight Rouleur :icon_thumleft:

Thanks for your insight Rouleur :icon_thumleft: