2nd day of the Lambo Festival

murcivu

Weather was gorgeous. The ranch has very nice surroundings and backdrops, beautiful place for the event. Got to briefly meet Mr. Valentino Balboni and what a gentleman he was. Best part was getting his autograph on my visor :icon_thumleft: The bonus was that he kept my sharpie :icon_mrgreen:

IMG_2641.JPG

IMG_2619.JPG

IMG_2655.JPG

IMG_2667.JPG

IMG_2613.JPG

IMG_2650.JPG

IMG_2647.JPG

IMG_2651.JPG

IMG_2540.JPG

IMG_2536.JPG

IMG_2537.JPG

IMG_2538.JPG

IMG_2615.JPG

WOW..the SV is sick. not liking the HREs on the Aventador...not in that color anyway.

Kevin's SV. Wheels on Aventador did not look good. 20" is WAY too small for show...too narrow too. Owner was putting the stock black wheels back on.

matte black Aventador.....win

orange wheels......fail

BTW: Was the blue SV the "Nip & Tuck" car??

The pictures from this event you've taken have been great! Thanks for posting them. Is that Kevs blue SV?

Thanks! Glad you've enjoyed them. Yes, that's Kev's SV. What a beautiful car.

I'm going to steal some of these shots too and put them on the Facebook page.

Here are a few I took, albeit not as good of quality. I captured more at the starting point of the event. The cars were lining the streets and the big fountain at City Center on the West Side of Houston.

Sure wish I could've participated in the event this morning.

BTW: Was the blue SV the "Nip & Tuck" car??

IIRC...yes.

Awesome event. Great to see old friends and meet new ones! Our weekend started with a visit from Balboni at the dealership. He was particularly interested in our '66 350 GT. Saturday was our track day at Texas World Speedway with a number of cars and staff provided by Lamborghini USA. We auctioned hot-lap rides at lunch with Balboni in our Aventador which ended up raising over $11,000 in that 1 hour for the Children's Memorial Hermann Hospital. That evening we attended a private dinner to honor Balboni on his 44th Anniversary with Lamborghini. Sunday was the Lamborghini Festival beginning with lunch at Flora & Muse at CityCentre and then a drive out to the main event at La Tranquila Ranch. Fantastic Weekend!! I have a ton of pictures and videos on our Lamborghini Houston facebook page. Check it out!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lamborghini-...on/145998301871

Randy