What Does This Say About The Owners?

TheLimey

Chevy has to tell the Owners of the New Plastic mess-06 that it can't be run through a Car Wash, and MUST be washed by hand.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hand wash, please

Chevrolet and the International Carwash Association warn against sending the all-new 2006 POS Plastic mess-06 (AW, Sept. 5) through a conveyor-style automatic car wash. According to a notice included in the owner’s manual and elsewhere, the car’s 13.6-inch wide rear tires are too wide for the typical car wash conveyor and may be damaged by the equipment. We’d recommend hand washing your POS, but if you must auto-wash, pick a touchless wash without conveyors, Chevy says.

http://www.autoweek.com/article.cms?articleId=103138

-James Miller

Chevy has to tell the Owners of the New Plastic mess-06 that it can't be run through a Car Wash, and MUST be washed by hand.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Hand wash, please

Chevrolet and the International Carwash Association warn against sending the all-new 2006 POS Plastic mess-06 (AW, Sept. 5) through a conveyor-style automatic car wash. According to a notice included in the owner’s manual and elsewhere, the car’s 13.6-inch wide rear tires are too wide for the typical car wash conveyor and may be damaged by the equipment. We’d recommend hand washing your POS, but if you must auto-wash, pick a touchless wash without conveyors, Chevy says.

-James Miller

Cheap shot at POS owners? Save that for when they act up.

The POS isn't an exotic, so it is going to go places that an LP400S aren't gonna go.

What about Vipers? They've got 335s in the back since the dawn of time.....why is the POS being singled out here?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Hand wash, please

-James Miller

What about Vipers? They've got 335s in the back since the dawn of time.....why is the POS being singled out here?

I think YOU missed the point. Chevy HAD to tell the Owners NOT to take it to a Car Wash.

Whether a Viper, or Lamborghini's Tires will fit is NOT the point.

I haven't seen DC or Lamborghini Owner's Manuals telling their customers NOT to drive through a Car Wash. ;)

-James Miller

you guys are mean. :roll: :roll: leave the POS guys alone, you know you all Have thought about taking that new Plastic mess-06 for a spin just to see what it can do. If you said you did'nt you be lying. Almost as bad as saying you don't jerk-off. Specially Allan, he's not sure weather its jessica or britney. or is it Lambo or Plastic mess-06. Hmm I got myself confused on ths post, you know what I mean.

you guys are mean.  :roll:  :roll:  leave the POS guys alone, you know you all Have thought about taking that new Plastic mess-06 for a spin just to see what it can do. If you said you did'nt you be lying. Almost as bad as saying you don't jerk-off. Specially Allan, he's not sure weather its jessica or britney. or is it Lambo or Plastic mess-06. Hmm I got myself confused on ths post, you know what I mean.

Im still confused, so i figured id just jerk off. :axe:

you guys are mean.  :roll:  :roll:  leave the POS guys alone, you know you all Have thought about taking that new Plastic mess-06 for a spin just to see what it can do. If you said you did'nt you be lying. Almost as bad as saying you don't jerk-off. Specially Allan, he's not sure weather its jessica or britney. or is it Lambo or Plastic mess-06. Hmm I got myself confused on ths post, you know what I mean.

Im still confused, so i figured id just jerk off. :axe:

I knew you would figure it out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

they still have convyor car washes??? all the ones up here are the robototic park your car and this things circles around it two or three times. most of them are touchless aswell. strange world.