Everyone PLEASE read this! I need your help!

YellowMurci

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eurospec is gone for good.

Anybody know where I'm supposed to buy a cheap lotus now?!

You could have YellowMurci get you a Lotus from one of the NY Knicks?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

-James ( CHAMP ) Miller

Amazing - life must be pretty boring to live your life through a computer trying to insult people - whats the matter cant find any friends except online?

Amazing - life must be pretty boring to live your life through a computer trying to insult people - whats the matter cant find any friends except online?

No, The Miami HEAT Players won't hang around me, they know I will take pictues of their cars and claim they are mine. Plus, I once bought a YellowMurci for one of them, then they saw the car and refused to buy it, so I got left holding the bag......

Oh, wait, that's YOUR STORY. :lol:

-James ( CHAMP ) Miller

No, The Miami HEAT Players won't hang around me, they know I will take pictues of their cars and claim they are mine. Plus, I once bought a YellowMurci for one of them, then they saw the car and refused to buy it, so I got left holding the bag......

-James ( CHAMP ) Miller

hysterical - being upset becuase of your own shortcomings in life is not going to go away by being jealous of people like me son

-James ( CHAMP ) Miller

hysterical - being upset becuase of your own shortcomings in life is not going to go away by being jealous of people like me son

Are you going to become an L/P Sponsor? Or should I contact Jerome?

-James ( JEALOUS ) Miller

Jealous? Relly now? :lol:

YellowMurci-

If indeed you are in the car business, why are you paying tax on a car? Why would you have a tax credit at Relly Motorsports in NJ? Why wasn't the car sold to 212?

But your situation would make sense if a "ball" player had a 360 spider that he traded to Relly, YOU find the ball player the car (perfect, trust me I checked it out myself ),"ball" player pays YOU a deposit for the car, the car gets to Relly, the "ball" player says "I don't want it" (once the car has been titled) and then YOU get stuck with the car.

Hmm....

-James Miller