Everyone PLEASE read this! I need your help!

YellowMurci

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHO ELECTED YOU PRESIDENT OF TEXT? I HAVE POOR EYE SITE SO I NEED BIG LETTERS TO READ...........

Well... He is the World Dominator...

Ok, lets all get along without getting personal with other peoples wives who arent here to defend themselves.

If you need help reading text then just use the text zoom option built into your browser, or use some 3rd party app which magnifies a portion of the screen. Not to mention, how are you reading others' posts?

Ok, lets all get along without getting personal with other peoples wives who arent here to defend themselves.

My sides are splitting, Allan. You of all people!! Shame on you!! :axe:

My sides are splitting, Allan. You of all people!! Shame on you!! :axe:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello, everyone~ Its Philip From EuroSpecExotic.com Im here to help push this issue with Harry~ Hi harry! SMUGGLE SMUGGLE SMUGGLE, "abolfaz"

ALL I WANTED WAS TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY AND I GOT IN TROUBLE! LOL, I MADE A MISTAKE, PAID HEAVILY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY IT WAS A VICTIM LESS CRIME! NOW, I WAS FIRST HAD WITNESS TO THESE HORRIBLE LIES FROM EUROMOTORSPORT.COM, SO I AM ON HERE TODAY TO HELP HARRY SEE THIS THROUGH. AS FOR EUROMOTORSPORT, YOU LET ME DOWN BY TREATING MY GREAT CUSTOMER LIKE A FOOL. AND GENE, HOW CAN A MAN SAY THEY HE IS A CHRISTIAN AND BE IN THE EXOTIC CAR BIZ? ~~~~PLEASE~~~~ YOU, MY FRIEND ARE SCUM~ IM TELLING MY MOTHER~ SHE IS VERY CLOSE TO GOD! :finga:

How is what you did a Victimless Crime?

Did you re-pay the customers who had their illegal imported cars taken by the US Gov't?

Considering after your arrest, you jumped bail and fled to Oregon, and had to be captured by Bounty Hunters to be brought back to face the charges, I am guessing that you did not re-pay your customers.

As far as I am concerned, I'd rather NOT have you here on L/P. Not to mention you aren't off to a great start here on L/P with Mako, or your talk of other's wives.

-James Miller

As far as I am concerned, I'd rather NOT have you here on L/P. Not to mention you aren't off to a great start here on L/P with Mako, or your talk of other's wives.

At least I gotta new saying out of all this: "SMUGGLE SMUGGLE SMUGGLE" -- ChinaMan Connections was getting old.

At least I gotta new saying out of all this: "SMUGGLE SMUGGLE SMUGGLE" -- ChinaMan Connections was getting old.

:lol:

James WTF? Whats this importing lotus story? Where is eurospecexotic.com?

Cricket Noise

Cricket Noise

Cricket Noise

Cricket Noise

Cricket Noise

Cricket Noise

Cricket Noise

Cricket Noise

YellowMurci, I still have to ask, why haven't you sued? Have you questioned your lawyer about the letter he wrote? What have you done with the car since?

As far as 02 bringing $195, that car was at best a $175 to $185 car at the time and contrary to what your buddy Haupt said there were and are plenty of 02's for sale.

My lawyer should be starting suit any day - we had to go from one of floridas courts to another i dont rememberthe exact reason why - the car is now up to spec and i still have it - (after spending a ton of $$ on it)

as far as what i paid what can i say - the next time i will be alot more careful!!

My lawyer should be starting suit any day - we had to go from one of floridas courts to another i dont rememberthe exact reason why

Thats strange, because the proper venue is Broward County Florida. Don't forget to mention to your lawyer that there is no privity of contract between you and EuroSport, if you file a case with you as the plaintif instead of Relly, it will be thrown out.

Do you have any facts to back up the statements made on your site regarding Euromotor sports and its principals?

My lawyer should be starting suit any day - we had to go from one of floridas courts to another i dont rememberthe exact reason why

Thats strange, because the proper venue is Broward County Florida. ?

Sounds like hes removed it to Federal Court which is proper since the parties are from different states...

Sounds like hes removed it to Federal Court which is proper since the parties are from different states...

Thats just stupid of the seller. I always include the following on my bills of sale:

"Seller and Buyer agree that this sales agreement is subject to the laws of the State of Florida. Any litigation resulting from a dispute from this transaction will be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Miami-Dade County, Florida."

At least then if things go wrong, no matter where the buyer is from, I can handle the litigation on my own turf.

Thats just stupid of the seller. I always include the following on my bills of sale:

"Seller and Buyer agree that this sales agreement is subject to the laws of the State of Florida. Any litigation resulting from a dispute from this transaction will be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Miami-Dade County, Florida."

At least then if things go wrong, no matter where the buyer is from, I can handle the litigation on my own turf.

I am not an Attorney - thats why I pay one -whatever has to be done and in whatever county/court/venue he will take care of that - to sum up this conversation - I dont know what is going to happen with court - what I do know that the exotic car buying community is very very small and I am going to do everyhting in my financial power to crush any business that these criminals will ever get from the industry. I am sure I cant kill all of thier deals but I have more than enought time/patience and most importantly money to continue this battle until they are out of business