Everyone PLEASE read this! I need your help!

YellowMurci

My lawyer should be starting suit any day - we had to go from one of floridas courts to another i dont rememberthe exact reason why

Thats strange, because the proper venue is Broward County Florida. ?

Sounds like hes removed it to Federal Court which is proper since the parties are from different states...

Sounds like it -

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Victum less is because everyone that bought a car from me knew exactly how the car was imported. They signed a document stating so! As for as far as their cars being taken by the government, they were not taken. they gave the owners as much time as they needed to export them. I had to help with the export on them as best as I could, that was in my plee agreement. There was 1 one guy out of 38 that i lost the his document , he slipped through the cracks and exported the car himself and lost 14k, he is paid back in FULL~ The rest of the guys that i helped export made $ on their cars. The cars were bought in German Marks and sold back 2 years later in Euros. If you keep up with exchange rates you will know that it went up FAST!

Not sure where you get you info about being cought by bounty hunters in Oregon, but it is 100% False~ At the time i had three homes. FL,La,OR I was in tough with invistigating agent the whole time. also, I told on my self after they came kocking at my door, i was only waiting for the Gran jury to indict me...And thye did~ I made a $50,000 signature bond and awaited trial. 6 months salvation army, 5 years probation~ I wil be gettng off the probation in 1/2 the time required do to all fines and restitution being paid and good behavior! So, please only stick to the facts.

Now, at thetime of Harrys purchse, Yellow Murcie with low mileage were going for $205,000 I got it for $195,000 with some hard nose grinding. Even now it is hard to get a yellow low mileage Murcie for $175-185 like you say... If you are in the wholesale biz, we need to talk, I could use you a few lambos now!

Who lifted my ban of EuroSpec?

We really need this caliber of person on L-Power? It helps our membership?

and thank you everyone for checking out my site that started this thread - I have over 2800 hits so far and it has only been up for just over 24 hours!!! thanks again i will update the site with all the responses from dozens of people who had nothing good to say about my friends at eurosportmotors - thanks again!

eurosportmotorssucks.com

What caliber of person am I ?

Perhaps this is a good time to begin doing what Allan let you back for and just drop it. No sense to keep dragging it on.

The guy deserves a chance to tell his side of the story if someone else is going to bash on him

Not if it violates our guidelines on personal insults to other established members.

Allan wants him here, he can deal with the drama that will result from it. I wash my hands of it.

You are right I will drop it...Dont want to get BAN again. Im glad that I was able to get back on. But, one last thing. Its taken me two years to get back in good graces with all Exotic auto dealers across america "including lambo dealers" Ive learned a lesson from my mistakes, so please dont harness my integrity... Im a GOOD guy, that is doing the right thing ~

Victum less is because everyone that bought a car from me knew exactly how the car was imported. They signed a document stating so! As for as far as their cars being taken by the government' date=' they were not taken. they gave the owners as much time as they needed to export them. I had to help with the export on them as best as I could, that was in my plee agreement. There was 1 one guy out of 38 that i lost the his document , he slipped through the cracks and exported the car himself and lost 14k, he is paid back in FULL~ The rest of the guys that i helped export made $ on their cars. The cars were bought in German Marks and sold back 2 years later in Euros. If you keep up with exchange rates you will know that it went up FAST!

Not sure where you get you info about being cought by bounty hunters in Oregon, but it is 100% False~ At the time i had three homes. FL,La,OR I was in tough with invistigating agent the whole time. also, I told on my self after they came kocking at my door, i was only waiting for the Gran jury to indict me...And thye did~ I made a $50,000 signature bond and awaited trial. 6 months salvation army, 5 years probation~ I wil be gettng off the probation in 1/2 the time required do to all fines and restitution being paid and good behavior! So, please only stick to the facts.

Now, at thetime of Harrys purchse, Yellow Murcie with low mileage were going for $205,000 I got it for $195,000 with some hard nose grinding. Even now it is hard to get a yellow low mileage Murcie for $175-185 like you say... If you are in the wholesale biz, we need to talk, I could use you a few lambos now! [b']

No need to argue with you, I have links to the Newspaper Articles, YOU have been discussed at length on various other forums.

I didn't know you were banned before, glad you had you opportunity to speak your mind.

I know the truth. And I am going to BAN you. Someone of your caliber is not needed here on L/P.

I also removed your Classified Ad which was NOT authorized on L/P.

-James Miller

The guy deserves a chance to tell his side of the story if someone else is going to bash on him

WOW! If that's not the pot calling the kettle black.

Have you suggested the people you are running around bashing come on to L/P and another board and tell their side of the story?

I didn't bash Philip Haupt, I told the TRUTH. Sorry you didn't know about him before.

EVERYTHING I have said about him was posted by Newspapers.

-James Miller

Unfortunatley the operators of Euromotorsport refuse to participate in ANY forum discussions becuase they believe that the people on here are no serious buyers and are tire kickers and dreamers - and that is EXACTLY how they described all the forums whether is be ferrarichat another board or others - i have tried at lengths to speak to these people but to no avail - I am unafraid of any discusiion and on any topic

I can't believe I missed this, I wanted to continue the discourse with Mr. Haupt.! I have no office (because of the move) until next week so I can only get online at night.

First of all YellowMurci, I can't believe that you hold Mr. Haupt in such high esteem (despite his criminal past), how can you value his opinion of a car when he's got a 6.0 with a kit car front end on his website? You claim others sell damaged cars and should be reprimanded for doing as much but then Mr. High and mighty not only has a SALVAGE titled car on his site, but one that has had serious frame damage and has been put together with parts sourced from a KITCAR! ( http://www.eurospecexotic.com/inventory_vi....asp?car_id=262 ) Im not condoning fixing damaged cars, I've done it several times in the past, but don't come here acting all high and mighty when your guilty of exactly what your accusing others of and worse! Notice how he mentions on the site that the car has had damage to the left front but he neglects to mention that its been hit in the rear as well and that its had serious frame damage!

SMUGGLE, SMUGGLE, SMUGGLE, to be continued, I think I have some photos of Mr. Haupts 6.0.

I didnt look through his website and cant say i know what he sells - it could just as well have been him who screwed me - whatever issues people have with Phil is thier business - I never had a problem with him - the day I do - you will all know about it - and if your correct - fixing a Lambo with kitcar parts - the person should be lined up and shot -

WOW! If that's not the pot calling the kettle black.

Calling the kettle black! Getting advice from Mr. Haupt on a car is like asking Idi Amin for advice on race relations! The text from Mr. Haupts description: "

READY TO GO, REPAIRED COLLISION,bumper cover, drivers side headlight and drivers side fender was replaced. all the suspension is original and so is the hood"

Here are some photos of Mr. Haupts 6.0 before the repair, consider the consequences of selling a frame damaged car that has had the airbags deployed. Notice how he doesn't mention the true extent of the cars damage. Also notice that like most people in Mr. Haupts business, he doesn't have or own most of the cars on his site, is that what he leads you to believe?

I didnt look through his website and cant say i know what he sells - it could just as well have been him who screwed me - whatever issues people have with Phil is thier business - I never had a problem with him - the day I do - you will all know about it - and if your correct - fixing a Lambo with kitcar parts - the person should be lined up and shot -

Keep in mind I'm not accusing you of anything here other than maybe approaching your situation with Gene the wrong way. If I was you I wouldn't expose myself to further litigation (your website) but instead go at them with a serious lawyer and a serious lawsuit.

BTW, good luck with your car and welcome to the site....

Smuggle Smuggle Smuggle... That car is the turd that floated to the top of the bowl... Smuggle Smuggle

(Why do I feel like the Hamburgler all of a sudden?)

I thought you were mayor Mc Cheese?  :shock:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Grimace

What really sucks about this situation is that this was a dealer to dealer transaction.  How is Harry Shasho related to Relly Motorsports and 212 Motoring?  Most of the consumer protections that are afforded retail buyers by the DMV do not apply to dealer to dealer transactions.    

I've been in this position before, because it was a wholesale transaction, DMV can't do anything for you.  When I got burned DMV and my lawyer both told me I should have known better, I was a dealer after all.

and yes you are correct about all the above facts i own 212 motoring and rallye did the paperwork for me to get my sales tax credit - and Florida DMV will probably tell me exactly what you are saying - the repair charges are not the end of the world - money is not the issue here - not to sound like a big shot but the repair charges dont mean anythign to me - i just dont like the fact that these weasels tried to get over on me - i know of eleven deals that I killed for them so far - do the math - and I wont stop until its 1000 deals - I have all the time in the world and am happy to be part of these forums i am a very active user on another board and am starting to get into this one - again please understand i dont expect a thing from this except to warn other people - as a side note i dont know about Phil smuggling lotus's but I can say that he was a perfect businessman in my last transaction with him

WHO owns 212 motoring?

Jerome Williams of the NY Knicks announces retirement-

"If that will not be enough for the Georgetown graduate, he will continue to grow his Brooklyn-based business “212 Motoring,” which customizes and details cars."

http://www.nba.com/knicks/news/williams_050817.html

-James Miller

WHO owns 212 motoring?

Jerome Williams of the NY Knicks announces retirement-  

"If that will not be enough for the Georgetown graduate, he will continue to grow his Brooklyn-based business “212 Motoring,” which customizes and details cars."

http://www.nba.com/knicks/news/williams_050817.html

-James Miller

Does anybody here smell PAITH? Damn James does it again! :anal