Everyone PLEASE read this! I need your help!

YellowMurci

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a newbie and didnt know about these forums till after the fact and i am in the high end stereo business for alot of rappers/sports figures - thats what i do - and i thought that was a good price at the time - what can i say? screw me once shame on you - screw me twice shame on me!!

My Lamborghini factory comment was a joke. Unfortunately by using the 360 sales tax credit on your purchase and using Rally Motorcars, you really have no protection in Fl from the DMV because it was a dealer to dealer transaction. One of the nice things about dealer/dealer transactions (as a seller) is that you don’t have to have any kind of disclosures, as a dealer your professional experience is supposed to keep you out of these kinds of problems. I understand that you are not a dealer (or are you?) but your sales tax savings scheme was to your disadvantage for any recourse via DMV.

As far as paintwork is concerned was the front bumper the only thing that was repainted? If so it’s not a big deal considering the type of car and what kind of minimal damage would necessitate the front bumper being repainted. A common rule of thumb in the used car business is that you should expect some kind of panel repaint in a car that’s more than 3 years old.

Where was Mr. Morales prosecuted? I find no record of him being charged with odometer fraud in Florida. Keep in mind the text you quote regarding the condition of the car is standard text that is used in the ebizautos.com advertsing/ebay/dupont ads. I'm not defending Daniel here, but I suspect most of the mileage errors were due to the miles/km errors.

Have they responded to your website/complaints? I’ve noticed that since July 25, 2005 your lawyer hasn’t filed suit against the sellers. I’m surprised that you (being in the car business) would have paid retail for a 02! What is strange is that I don’t think there is another used car dealer that has as many used Lamborghinis as these guys have so if they indeed SUCK its good to know. Next time you’re looking at a car, post the info on one of the boards, it’s a small world and more than likely someone knows the car you’re looking at…

did you do business with them? Did you buy any of your lambos from them?

My Lamborghini factory comment was a joke. Unfortunately by using the 360 sales tax credit on your purchase and using Rally Motorcars, you really have no protection in Fl from the DMV because it was a dealer to dealer transaction. One of the nice things about dealer/dealer transactions (as a seller) is that you don’t have to have any kind of disclosures, as a dealer your professional experience is supposed to keep you out of these kinds of problems. I understand that you are not a dealer (or are you?) but your sales tax savings scheme was to your disadvantage for any recourse via DMV.

As far as paintwork is concerned was the front bumper the only thing that was repainted? If so it’s not a big deal considering the type of car and what kind of minimal damage would necessitate the front bumper being repainted. A common rule of thumb in the used car business is that you should expect some kind of panel repaint in a car that’s more than 3 years old.

Where was Mr. Morales prosecuted? I find no record of him being charged with odometer fraud in Florida. Keep in mind the text you quote regarding the condition of the car is standard text that is used in the ebizautos.com advertsing/ebay/dupont ads. I'm not defending Daniel here, but I suspect most of the mileage errors were due to the miles/km errors.

Have they responded to your website/complaints? I’ve noticed that since July 25, 2005 your lawyer hasn’t filed suit against the sellers. I’m surprised that you (being in the car business) would have paid retail for a 02! What is strange is that I don’t think there is another used car dealer that has as many used Lamborghinis as these guys have so if they indeed SUCK its good to know. Next time you’re looking at a car, post the info on one of the boards, it’s a small world and more than likely someone knows the car you’re looking at…

did you do business with them? Did you buy any of your lambos from them?

I have purchased a car from Daniel, he would always keep me in the loop when there were good trades that Mr. David didn't want.

WHO ARE YOU "abolfaz"

1.WHEN SOMEONE PONIES UP THE DOUGH FOR A PAINTLESS CAR, THEN THAT IS WHAT THEY SHOULD GET!

2. GENE WAS INVESTIGATED FOR SPEEDO TAMPERING- VERY HARD TO CONVICT SOMEONE OF THAT.

3. HE PAID RETAIL ALL RIGHT, BECUSE HE WAS GETTING A PERFECT CAR. AT THAT TIME THERE WERE NOT MANY PAINTLESS PERFECT LOW MILEAGE RCIE ON THE MARKET.

Hello, everyone~ Its Philip From EuroSpecExotic.com Im here to help push this issue with Harry~ Hi harry! SMUGGLE SMUGGLE SMUGGLE, "abolfaz"

ALL I WANTED WAS TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY AND I GOT IN TROUBLE! LOL, I MADE A MISTAKE, PAID HEAVILY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY IT WAS A VICTIM LESS CRIME! NOW, I WAS FIRST HAD WITNESS TO THESE HORRIBLE LIES FROM EUROMOTORSPORT.COM, SO I AM ON HERE TODAY TO HELP HARRY SEE THIS THROUGH. AS FOR EUROMOTORSPORT, YOU LET ME DOWN BY TREATING MY GREAT CUSTOMER LIKE A FOOL. AND GENE, HOW CAN A MAN SAY THEY HE IS A CHRISTIAN AND BE IN THE EXOTIC CAR BIZ? ~~~~PLEASE~~~~ YOU, MY FRIEND ARE SCUM~ IM TELLING MY MOTHER~ SHE IS VERY CLOSE TO GOD! :finga:

Albofaz - I cant say that I had a problem with Daniel - he wasnt the cause - as a matter of fact I think he was the one telling Gene to settle the problem so I cant say it was him - but as far as Gene is concerned the guy is no good - with my contact in the pro athlete business this is going to hurt him alot more than help him - when i found out the problems i had i even called gene and asked for something back - didnt care what just a show of good faith - he gave nothing - i wanted a bentley gt mulliner he had and asked for a discount to complensate again nothing!

WHO ARE YOU "abolfaz"

I'm a pimple faced internet troll who likes to visit these boards and dream about owning exotic cars.

How did we get from: "Gene Morales is a convicted criminal, this is public information and can be looked up. These people have a reputation for rolling back miles on their cars and selling previously damaged cars."

to:

2. GENE WAS INVESTIGATED FOR SPEEDO TAMPERING- VERY HARD TO CONVICT SOMEONE OF THAT.

Regardless, just go ahead and sue them. Whats funny is that I was actually going to go up and see a car at their dealer tomorrow....

Albofaz - I didnt want anyone to start arguing here on my account - all I am trying to say is that as an exotic car buyer (like yourself) I am a repeat buyer and expected to be treated a little better even though i was naive and overly excited i must say to get my Murci - yes i should have done a PPI but I get people all the time in my shop that i could hit over the head and i dont - just the kind of person i am god blessed me with success and i dont take advantage of other people like Gene did....

if your happy with them so be it - just looking out for others in these forums i have made alot of friends on them and learned alot!

HE WAS NEVER CONVICTED ONLY INVESTIGATED. WHAT CAR ARE YOU LOOKING AT TOMORROW? OR WAS LOOKING AT? COULD YOUR DO ME A FAVOR? I HAVE A BUNCH OF GENES WIFES PANTIES AND SOME OTHER HOUSE HOLD ITEMS. COULD I OVERNIGHT THEM T YOU AND DROP THEM OFF FOR ME? I CANT BARE TO E AROUND HER ANYMORE... GENE HAS RUINED OUR FUN!

LET ME KNOW!

and gene was convicted on drug charges here in new york before he moved to Florida and became a born again christian - i dont know if he was charged with odometer tampering but i know that the Florida DMV has four compplaints about that and he was investigated for it

i dont take advantage of other people like Gene did....

I'm not arguing with anyone, I've never dealt with Gene, but I have delt with Daniel. If indeed he is a crook, then more power to you, spread the word on as many forums as you can and sue the shit out of him.

WHAT CAR ARE YOU LOOKING AT TOMORROW? OR WAS LOOKING AT?

I was going to look at some die cast 1/24 scale murcielagos with some salvage history that they have at their dealership. I'm looking to trade my wifes 03 Volante for a vanquish.

I saw that Vanquish he had on Ebay - they are nice cars but you take a beating on resale with 'em - think about a GT - I love it - bought a Mulliner as a driver -

I saw that Vanquish he had on Ebay - they are nice cars but you take a beating on resale with 'em - think about a GT - I love it - bought a Mulliner as a driver -

We've already had two Astons, if you buy right the resale isn't that bad and if your carefull you can steal them.

i wanted a vanquish but got scared of getting killed on it - i bought the GT because the way i go thru cars i didnt want to get hit that hard - i had an arnage and got killed on that! always did well on my ferraris - lambo's i guess you have to buy them right

i am looking for an 04 egear orange or lime green know of any cars?

HARRY, YOU HAVE ANY LEFTOVER PANTIES OR ANY BELONGINGS THAT NEED TO GO?

Stop spaming or leave!

HARRY' date=' YOU HAVE ANY LEFTOVER PANTIES OR ANY BELONGINGS THAT NEED TO GO?[/quote']

Stop spaming or leave!

Thanks for fixing the thread!