YELLOW MURCI EXPLAIN PLEASE-

TheLimey

Jerome Williams (Ny Knicks - Retired)is a personal friend of mine -do a googlesearch on my company and you will see that he bought a stake in the company a couple of years ago since he sold his store in Toronto - I am the exclusive supplier of my type of business to the NYKnicks as well as many other players - if you want to cut and paste I suggest you do all your homework - before talking about things you have no knwoledge of -  

Phillip as I have stated before has bought and sold cars for me and it is obvious that through all this public disclosure Iam not hiding anything from anyone -  

Lastly what business is any of this of yours - why not stick to whatever you were doing before I joined this board - (dreaming of owning a Lambo etc) you are not buying my car or selling me a car so please mind your business -all the best

To the first part, I didn't cut and paste - I posted Jerome's quote, and linked the article. YOU told abolfaz on your Thread that YOU owned 212. Now Jerome says it's his Business. If you are PARTNERS, how come neither of you credits the other as a PARTNER.

You vouched for Philip being a good guy. Yet, Philip is currenlty selling a wrecked car without FULL disclosure. When Philip was trying to unload your Murci - did he give FULL disclosure about the problems with your car?

What Business is it of mine? Well, YOU came on L/P yapping about how YOU were de-frauded. I am a Moderator here and look out for things.

Again, WHY is Philip Haupt's name on the fax of the Prestige repair order? On your web-site about euromotors.net, you said " Gene and Daniel who sold me the car would take care of this problem" - so, if Gene or Daniel were taking care of the problems with your car and told you to go to Prestige - and once at Prestige, Alex was in contact with Gene and Daniel, WHY IS PHILIP HAUPT'S NAME ON THE REPAIR ORDER? Gene or Daniel's name would be on the fax from Prestige.

So, what is Philip's involvement?

What's the REAL Story.

-James Miller

Phiilip sent me to Gene - he does business with them - PHILLIPS name is not on the reapir bill! What in gods name are you looking at???? that is the top header of his fax machine!

I never said Philip's name was on the Repair order, I said it's on the fax. If as you said, Gene and Daniel took care of the repair by sending you to Alex at Prestige, WHY IS PHILIP getting a fax about the repair work getting done? Gene or Daniel would get the fax about the repair work.

-James Miller

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

and the article does credit me as a partner - you really need to read before you type responses! thats 2 mistakes you made!

I must be blind, I don't see anything but Jerome saying he owns 212-

NEW YORK, August 17, 2005 -- Less than 48 hours after the Knicks used the NBA’s amnesty provision on veteran forward Jerome Williams, the popular “Junk Yard Dog” announced he was calling it a playing career to pursue other interests. Williams, whose intensity and effort made him a fan favorite throughout the league, played in 587 games over nine seasons, averaging 6.6 points and 6.4 rebounds per game.

“My days as the ‘JYD’ on the court as an NBA player are over, but I am looking forward to continuing all my offcourt work and keeping a promise to the kids of New York,” Williams said. Williams met with Isiah Thomas Wednesday morning at the team offices in New York and the two discussed options for the veteran forward to keep him involved with the team. In addition to doing some scouting work and learning the business side of basketball, Williams will pick up where he left off with MSG Network in the spring, working on a broadcasting career.

He will also expand his community efforts and the extensive programs of his foundation (which he runs with his brother Johnnie), reaching out to kids of all ages and holding seminars using rap music to extoll the virtues of being a positive role model. “I made a promise to the kids of New York last spring that I would be back, and I do not want to let them down,” he added. The Williams brothers brought their motivational program to New York late in the season and into the summer, and will continue to run it here as well as in Toronto, Detroit and other cities. Williams is also producing a motivational CD which will be out this fall.

If that will not be enough for the Georgetown graduate, he will continue to grow his Brooklyn-based business “212 Motoring,” which customizes and details cars.

Williams added that he would not have retired had the amnesty clause not been used, and that he is healthy enough to have received a few offers from teams, which he instructed his agent, Lon Babby, to respectfully decline.

Seems like for New Yorkers, the bark of the JYD may be even louder and more effective in retirement than it was during his nine NBA seasons.

http://www.nba.com/knicks/news/williams_050817.html

-James Miller

and it is quite obvious from your previous posts that you are either employed by Gene at EuroMotorSport or a friend of his as you defend his side without looking at the facts -that is plain for everyone to see

I am neither friends with Gene or employed by Gene, as I mentioned I have done business with Daniel in the past and thats it. I have looked at the facts both on your laughable website and in the JOKE of a letter that your lawyer wrote. I have looked at the facts before you put up your site both from the eyes of the dealer that sold you your car and through the eyes of Alex (who lost his job because of this).

You mention that your case got moved from one Florida Court to another, yet the Florida court system shows no record of a suit filed against EuroMotorSport, so what gives? Considering that your hooked up with all of these wealthy ball players, couldn't you have had better legal representation? The only thing that your attorneys letter proves is that the paper he wrote it on will hold just about anything.

Since I am in such a sorry state of affairs and have a laughavble website why not stick with the things that concern you and leave me in my own pathetic world huh? thanks! have a great day!

where in coney island is 212 motoring ive never seen it

Its inn Sheepshead Bay - near Coney Island

haha dont tell me its that shop by oakleys car wash by the infiniti dealer.

always some nice lookin cars there.

and the article does credit me as a partner - you really need to read before you type responses! thats 2 mistakes you made!

NEW YORK, August 17, 2005 -- Less than 48 hours after the Knicks used the NBA’s amnesty provision on veteran forward Jerome Williams, the popular “Junk Yard Dog” announced he was calling it a playing career to pursue other interests. Williams, whose intensity and effort made him a fan favorite throughout the league, played in 587 games over nine seasons, averaging 6.6 points and 6.4 rebounds per game.

“My days as the ‘JYD’ on the court as an NBA player are over, but I am looking forward to continuing all my offcourt work and keeping a promise to the kids of New York,” Williams said. Williams met with Isiah Thomas Wednesday morning at the team offices in New York and the two discussed options for the veteran forward to keep him involved with the team. In addition to doing some scouting work and learning the business side of basketball, Williams will pick up where he left off with MSG Network in the spring, working on a broadcasting career.

He will also expand his community efforts and the extensive programs of his foundation (which he runs with his brother Johnnie), reaching out to kids of all ages and holding seminars using rap music to extoll the virtues of being a positive role model. “I made a promise to the kids of New York last spring that I would be back, and I do not want to let them down,” he added. The Williams brothers brought their motivational program to New York late in the season and into the summer, and will continue to run it here as well as in Toronto, Detroit and other cities. Williams is also producing a motivational CD which will be out this fall.

If that will not be enough for the Georgetown graduate, he will continue to grow his Brooklyn-based business “212 Motoring,” which customizes and details cars.

Williams added that he would not have retired had the amnesty clause not been used, and that he is healthy enough to have received a few offers from teams, which he instructed his agent, Lon Babby, to respectfully decline.

Seems like for New Yorkers, the bark of the JYD may be even louder and more effective in retirement than it was during his nine NBA seasons.

-James Miller

uuuuuh amazing that you only see what you want to huh? I sent you 2 other links - incredible

yes thats it - i moved from coney and x to that spot - took over the failed bus that was there - new sign up in a few days - your welcome to come on down and check out any of my cars to show these other non-believers what the story is

-James Miller

uuuuuh amazing that you only see what you want to huh? I sent you 2 other links - incredible

Ok, so how come when abolfaz asked if you owned 212, YOU said yes, but didn't mention Jerome as a partner, and likewise, Jerome doesn't mention you as a partner.

-James Miller

yes thats it - i moved from coney and x to that spot - took over the failed bus that was there - new sign up in a few days - your welcome to come on down and check out any of my cars to show these other non-believers what the story is

Or to look at the Knicks players cars. :lol:

-James Miller

Jerome Williams (Ny Knicks - Retired)is a personal friend of mine -do a googlesearch on my company and you will see that he bought a stake in the company a couple of years ago since he sold his store in Toronto - I am the exclusive supplier of my type of business to the NYKnicks as well as many other players - if you want to cut and paste I suggest you do all your homework - before talking about things you have no knwoledge of -  

Phillip as I have stated before has bought and sold cars for me and it is obvious that through all this public disclosure Iam not hiding anything from anyone -  

Lastly what business is any of this of yours - why not stick to whatever you were doing before I joined this board - (dreaming of owning a Lambo etc) you are not buying my car or selling me a car so please mind your business -all the best

To the first part, I didn't cut and paste - I posted Jerome's quote, and linked the article. YOU told abolfaz on your Thread that YOU owned 212. Now Jerome says it's his Business. If you are PARTNERS, how come neither of you credits the other as a PARTNER.

You vouched for Philip being a good guy. Yet, Philip is currenlty selling a wrecked car without FULL disclosure. When Philip was trying to unload your Murci - did he give FULL disclosure about the problems with your car?

What Business is it of mine? Well, YOU came on L/P yapping about how YOU were de-frauded. I am a Moderator here and look out for things.

Again, WHY is Philip Haupt's name on the fax of the Prestige repair order? On your web-site about euromotors.net, you said " Gene and Daniel who sold me the car would take care of this problem" - so, if Gene or Daniel were taking care of the problems with your car and told you to go to Prestige - and once at Prestige, Alex was in contact with Gene and Daniel, WHY IS PHILIP HAUPT'S NAME ON THE REPAIR ORDER? Gene or Daniel's name would be on the fax from Prestige.

What's the REAL Story.

-James Miller

Phiilip sent me to Gene - he does business with them - PHILLIPS name is not on the reapir bill! What in gods name are you looking at???? that is the top header of his fax machine!

I never said Philip's name was on the Repair order, I said it's on the fax. If as you said, Gene and Daniel took care of the repair by sending you to Alex at Prestige, WHY IS PHILIP getting a fax about the repair work getting done? Gene or Daniel would get the fax about the repair work.

-James Miller

Becuase that repair work was done BEFORE i got the car! and Phillip sent me ALL the paperwork he had on the car - please get all your facts in line before you jump down my throat for no reason - I am not one of these nuts who just comes on a board looking for trouble and ANYONE who wants to discuss this with me on the phone is more than welcome to - I will PM them my phone number or vice versa

Or to look at the Knicks players cars. :lol:

-James Miller

Jerrome is a very minor partner - he is involvbed in the business because he likes it

What's the REAL Story.

-James Miller

-James Miller

Becuase that repair work was done BEFORE i got the car! and Phillip sent me ALL the paperwork he had on the car - please get all your facts in line before you jump down my throat for no reason - I am not one of these nuts who just comes on a board looking for trouble and ANYONE who wants to discuss this with me on the phone is more than welcome to - I will PM them my phone number or vice versa

Uhh, done before? Huh? YOU bought the car from EuroSpecexotic.com ( Philip ) or from Euromotors.net ( Gene and Daniel )

On your web-site, you show repair orders and say they are from when Gene and Daniel sent you to Prestige, after you bought the car from them and drove away having problems. READ YOUR OWN WEBSITE CHAMP.

-James Miller

What's the REAL Story.

-James Miller

-James Miller

Uhh, done before? Huh? YOU bought the car from EuroSpecexotic.com ( Philip ) or from Euromotors.net ( Gene and Daniel )

On your web-site, you show repair orders and say they are from when Gene and Daniel sent you to Prestige, after you bought the car from them and drove away having problems. READ YOUR OWN WEBSITE CHAMP.

-James Miller

If you read the site it says that at Prestige THEY DIDNT DO ANYTHING so there are no repair invocies! look at the dates on the previous bills - please enough of this if you have a problem understabd/reading english I am not going to explain myself further -

you know what since that spot is exactly 2 minutes from my house I may as well stop by one day next week take some pics of you showing middle fingers to everyone etc..

you know what since that spot is exactly 2 minutes from my house I may as well stop by one day next week. :)

anytime - 9-7 i usually get there around 11

What's the REAL Story.

-James Miller

-James Miller

-James Miller

If you read the site it says that at Prestige THEY DIDNT DO ANYTHING so there are no repair invocies! look at the dates on the previous bills - please enough of this if you have a problem understabd/reading english I am not going to explain myself further -

So, why are you posting the OLD repair orders to back up your story that Gene, Daniel, and Alex screwed you over? The repair orders prove nothing.

And, as I asked in the very first post. WHAT IS PHILIP'S RELATIOINSHIP IN THIS DEAL?

Now, you are saying Philip owned the car and sold it to EuroMotors?

WHAT IS THE DEAL. IT ALL SMELLS LIKE BS. YOU, PHILIP, THE KNICKS< EVERYTHING.

-James ( CHAMP ) Miller

Harry,

Your aproach is all wrong for several reasons:

1- If you got F-CKED by EuroSport then you should have sued right away. Its mid October and nothings happened yet, what are you waiting for Christmas?

2- Your website doesn't make sense, there are several areas where you contradict yourself. If you own 212, then who is Relly? If you are a dealer why do you have a tax credit with Relly? How many people are really invovled here? Also if you are indeed a dealer, how did you use a tax credit on this car? Dealers dont pay sales tax on cars!

3- Also you make a lot of allegations that open yourself up for a nice slander suit, not to mention that you state that you have killed at least 10 deals for EuroSport which makes damages pretty easy to calculate.

4- You bring Mr. Haupt into the picture to back you up, an individual with a questionable past and then you state that he hooked you up with EuroSport?!

5- You come to L-power tag teaming with Mr. Haupt making all kinds of claims and allegations and then insulting other members.

I'm not insulting you or accusing you of anything other than being rather inexperienced at purchasing a car (let alone an exotic) for someone that claims to be "in" the business.

Albofaz - I do what I do - which is high end stereo etc - I am not an expert at buying cars - I made a mistake and I got hurt for it - it was a little hard finding an attorney who would handle the case from ny becuase since i bought the car as-is my case is weak - i wasnt expecting a miracle with the law - i was trying to work the prob out with Gene for a couple of months plus dont forget that the car sat at prestige for a month - I didnt bring Phil in to back me up - there is enough bad press thru all the forums about Euromotorsport - i didnt need to add much - my lawyer said i cant get sued for slander when its the truth what i am saying: here is what he wrote me when asked if I can get sued:

Harry,

Your aproach is all wrong for several reasons:

3- Also you make a lot of allegations that open yourself up for a nice slander suit...  

Not to mention L-POWER for publishing said 'slander' (or allowing it to remain unchecked).

this is what my lawyer wrote when i asked him if I could get sued for what I wrote on the website:

Harry - TRUTH is the defense to Defamation. Defamation can be spoken (slander) or written (libel). If you knowingly published a false statment that was of the type (per se) that was so outrageous, dmagaes in some cases are presumed. Its usually in the case of a public figure and you publish that he was gay or a criminal. But in the case of a private person or a corp, the law doesn't usually presume damages, and if what you write and publish is true, the TRUTH is a sufficient defense to any claim for defamation. That said, if and when they do find out about the website, before that can maintain a claim for defamation, they have to demand that you publish a retraction of the false statements. If they did sue you and we had not filed suit, I would file a counterclaim for Fraud in the Inducement, misrepresentation and whatever claim I could figure out regarding the BS that they put on their website.

Greg