CONFUSED AND NOT UNDERSTANDING

onelambolover

Guest MOSS
The other night I had my Diablo out with a bunch of guys in Murcis, and someone saw my Diablo and said, Oh look, thats Old School.  

I guess my 69 crossram Z-28 is old school then? Ha Ha

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

allthough this guy may have some off as an ass right off the hop. I'm pretty sure he is legit  http://www.drautos.com/search/srDetails.asp?itemid=235020&sessionkey={BFDA8233-1231-43CA-B61D-ADA1B6196B4A}

I don't really care if he is legit or not, you don't meet a new group of people in person and just start talking out your ass do you? Not a great way to make friends. Get to know some people first hang out for a while so at least your opinion will hold some weight. Look at Mako, we did'nt ban him for dancing with that big black chick :finga: :finga: or Allan for sucking on Joe's peter when he is in LA and TRYING to get into mine when he's here :finga: :finga: :finga:

Get to know some people first hang out for a while so at least your opinion will hold some weight. Look at Mako, we did'nt ban him for dancing with that big black chick  :finga:  :finga:  or Allan for sucking on Joe's peter when he is in LA and TRYING to get into mine when he's here  :finga:  :finga:  :finga:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:

The guy is legit. Has the 2 Diablos. Has had several other Lambos also. Sounds like he hurt some feelings to me. May not be real tactful about it, but I've read a lot worse on these pages over the past year. Maybe its time to move on :finga: