CONFUSED AND NOT UNDERSTANDING

onelambolover

Is that why there are 101 G cars for sale and 87 M cars are forsale on just one site, and only been out a short time. There is maybe one Muira forsale at no less than $250,000 to $600,000. 7 Countach's and 33 Diablo's and that includes all series 2 and 4 valve Countach's and all model Diablo's. You can buy a 2002 M car cheaper than you can buy a 6.0 Diablo and even some Diablo Roadsters. So do some homework on Your NEW LAMBO'S CAUSE AUDI NEEDS TO SLOW PRODUCTION DOWN THEY ARE HURTING THE LAMBO WORLD AND PRODUCING CARS LIKE THE F CAR.

This may be true but for the first time ever Lambo may actually start making a profit on thier cars instead of losing money. Does this make them less worthy or any less of a car? NO, I don't think so, if anything I think the quality of the cars has only gotten better which makes the car more desirable and more people who can afford one will buy them. Yes it may hurt the re-sale value of the car but it does not change the fact that a lambo is a lambo and always will be. Its not a mass produced car nor do I think it will every be. I own a G car and your statements about it not being a sharp looking car or whatever it was you said is your personal opinion and you entitled to it, however I can tell you that just today I got followed into a parking lot and was asked if they could look at the car, camera's going off left and right where ever I go. I think the majority is against you but again your fully entitled to your opinion. For someone who owns a lambo (s) I'm wondering why you still have one or two for that matter.

not sure i understand, i own a lambo's cause i love them. and you are right we all have our own opinion on the cars we like.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, this dude is a Bozo, dont waste your time. One more stupid remark and he is Lambo-Power History anyway.

NO thats ok Allan lets play this one out a bit and see where it goes, we don't need to be so short, the guy does own 2 lambo's right?

So lambo lover......you don't understand what I'm saying? What I'm saying is a true car lover no matter what make it is would stand by the cars and ALL models, specially an exotic. I'm not a huge fan of the Muiria but if it was not for that car none of the other cars would have been produced. Would I own one? probably not, but I still like the car and respect what it stood for then and what it stands for now. Its a shame you feel that way about the maker of the very car you own. Since we are freely expressing our opinions here I'd say sell your lambos and go get a ferrari maybe you'll be more happy then cause I don't think you deserve to own a lambo if you talk so meekly of its future and the cars its producing now.

Like you said you do not like the Miura, Allen does not like the D-Roadster, I am saying i don't like the murci or the gallardo. What is the harm. I think the factory is building too many, Lambo in its entire history never was meant to mass produce. Again i will apologize for any misunderstanding. MEANT NO HARM.

Wow, no offense but your the first Gay lambo owner that I've met! How did you prove your sexuality to the mods in order to get that title? :anal

ALLEN  IS A PUSSY AND HAS NO OTHER RECOURSE ON A MAN WITH TRUTH.  HE IS LIKE A 10 YEAR OLD WITH NO COMEBACKS.  ALLEN KEEP PUTTING KIT CAR **** ON YOUR MURCI, IT NEEDS IT.

:shock: :oops: This gayness sounds familiar...

ALLEN  IS A PUSSY AND HAS NO OTHER RECOURSE ON A MAN WITH TRUTH.  HE IS LIKE A 10 YEAR OLD WITH NO COMEBACKS.  ALLEN KEEP PUTTING KIT CAR **** ON YOUR MURCI, IT NEEDS IT.
looks like Onecocklover is outta here!

I HAVE MY 92 FOR SALE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED. IT IS AT OHIO LAMBO RIGHT NOW.  

The only 92 they have for sale is a Red/Tan no? Nice car but $109.9 for a 92? If that truley is yours and you are the one that traded it in for a 94 I believe they said? It is supposed to be immaculate but they have no records or any paerwork to back it up. Nice guys but thats only about 15K-20K above current value

:shock:

Personally, I do not like the Diablo Roadster. And inmo, you are full of ****. No Lambo Lover would ever come on a Lambo site and bash other lambo owners cars. Murci and Gallardo are both hardcore lambos, and they are the future, the Diablo is the past. Get over it.

Agree 100%

I think the guy is a troll possibly ?

I guy that can't write a few simple sentences, can't upload pictures on a computer and then claims to own 2 Lambos sounds suspicious to me. Sounds like a V6 Mustang owner to me.

Actually i know the guy...

Great guy...

I think you were all a little harsh, he voiced his opinion like everyone else.

I dont get why your not a Lambo fanatic if you dont LOVE every model.

My father would probablly be considered the largest lambo freak on this board if anyone ever saw his car/ toy/ t shirt/ etc collection...

He has every t shirt from the 1980s , toy from the 1960s, closets full of lamborghini bath towels, hats, and a warehouse full of spare parts, signs, lamborghini carpet, lamborghini jump suits, NOS tires, magazines, posters, books, ties, and anything that has ever been crested with lamborghini...

SO MY POINT IS, he might not be fond of the Gallardo or fond of the Countach or any model but that is his personal opinion...

He said he was gay and in construction.....I think he was one of the Village People.....

:lol: :lol:

Great guy...

My father would probablly be considered the largest lambo freak on this board if anyone ever saw his car/ toy/ t shirt/ etc collection...

He has every t shirt from the 1980s , toy from the 1960s, closets full of lamborghini bath towels, hats, and a warehouse full of spare parts, signs, lamborghini carpet, lamborghini jump suits, NOS tires, magazines, posters, books, ties, and anything that has ever been crested with lamborghini...

SO MY POINT IS, he might not be fond of the Gallardo or fond of the Countach or any model but that is his personal opinion...

Disagree !

Sometimes you have to use some tact to express your opinions and some other times you have to keep them to yourself and STFU.

If I came over to his house and saw his wife, would it be appropriate for me to say "I think your wife is fat and ugly but it's only my opinion" ?

Great guy...

Disagree !

Sometimes you have to use some tact to express your opinions and some other times you have to keep them to yourself and STFU.

If I came over to his house and saw his wife, would it be appropriate for me to say "I think your wife is fat and ugly but it's only my opinion" ?

LOL hahaha from one Lambo owner to another, we both know that would never happen... we dont marry fat and ugly women :finga:

Joe is right, coming into a forum and not knowing anyone and posting what he posted is like walking into a bar and trying to pick up on someones elses girl right in front of them. Nobody here really cares, at least I don't but to come in on your first post and start talking shit is not a good way to become a part of whats here, then to insult Allan for whatever reason. I don't care if you know him or not IMO what he did seemed intentional and the guy is a retard. I'm surprised he has 1 lambo let alone two. No reason to come in here on your first post and talk about how he thinks the G car and M cars suck. If he did it in person in front of all of us I'm sure someone would have punched him in the mouth.

Great guy...

Disagree !

LOL hahaha from one Lambo owner to another, we both know that would never happen... we dont marry fat and ugly women :finga:

Well put, the guy is touching sensitive nerves here. Allan you crack me up, you held your restraint well.