MS RACING for Ferrari F-430

Guest SP_wEaZeL

Guest SP_wEaZeL

First and only one in the US. Man, MS Racing work is the best! Gotta love it!

Sound clip? Read a post on F-chat where an owner had a new exhaust installed as he thought the stock setup sounded like a fartbox on his 430 :lol: . They don't sound that bad to me lol, but have more of a raspy V8 note with a hint of american V8 deepness IMO, not the screaming sound of the 360.

i wont deny they workmanship is top notch BUT why all the welding when you could mandrel bend the pipes making it smoother for air flow? i dont get it.

i wont deny they workmanship is top notch BUT why all the welding when you could mandrel bend the pipes making it smoother for air flow? i dont get it.

Its tighter than 180 Degree bend and its a compound bend.. if the Radius wasn't so tight and it were mild steel it wouldn't be any big deal.. All i can say is the Tig job on that is Top Notch.. Beautiful Work!

Guest SP_wEaZeL
Who's getting it, Marko (Sr. G) ?

Don't have any takers right now.

In older times of Japanese automotive, they had no access to machines capable of bending pipes. So, what they did was take it into their own hands and cut and weld everything to their standards. From experience, Japanese people are very traditional, if something good works for them, then why change it? Besides, it gives the exhaust a more attractive look then just a bunch of bent pipes.

:shock: alex sold his F430 too early :mrgreen:

Do you have any photos of the tips Mark?

Guest SP_wEaZeL
:shock: alex sold his F430 too early :mrgreen:

Do you have any photos of the tips Mark?

Pulled of MS Racing's site...

052.jpg

Yes, Marco does wan't it! .........I have a Capristo for sale! Anybody??????Fifty bucks!??Damn it I knew I should have waited. Hook me up man!

Is there any good explanation why they have made that one part( with curved pipes) cpleatly ot of small pieces and welded them together. :?:

And how long till it brakes and starts to leak :roll:

Guest SP_wEaZeL
Is there any good explanation why they have made that one part( with curved pipes) cpleatly ot of small pieces and welded them together. :?:

And how long till it brakes and starts to leak :roll:

The good explanation is that they choose not to use a pipe bender, hence they are a small company and only make about 40 of these exhausts each year. How long til it brakes or starts to leak, I don't know, but If you hold your breath, I'll let you know when to breathe! ;)

• 1 month later...