Bugatti Veyron Test Drive!!!!

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do i see Joe wearing a jacket?Can that be true?I didn't know he owned one :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  

The Bugatti looks great.So when are we getting one?

We placed orders for 2. Where were you?

you're joking right?

Do I look like LV Eric ? Does Allan looks like Sharam ? Of course Allan is joking. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It takes a real ballers to pony up $1.2 mil for a car.

:finga:

Do i see Joe wearing a jacket?Can that be true?I didn't know he owned one :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  

The Bugatti looks great.So when are we getting one?

We placed orders for 2. Where were you?

you're joking right?

Do I look like LV Eric ?

No. You look better :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: :prayer: You bastards! :axe: Unbelievable!!! How did it all come together? How many are BH going to get? I have to say I never thought the Veyron would look that good next to a Murci. It looks absolutely fantastic. :heart:

the veyron is an amazing car i got to talk to that test driver abit at the preview night at the LA auto show, i was also able to sit in the car, its simply amazing, best of all is i have an appointment to test drive it next week so its great to hear a first hand account of a test drive as a preview.

Crap.... I was over that way today.... Wouldve been fun to watch....

Good wrightup guys! I'm suppose to drive it next week.

I was thinking of the zonda in 08. I like the looks and the weight of the zonda much better

What also suprised me is that the BUG is also actually quite compact. Ill loved it, im still thinking about it now.

As for buying one right now.... not me, im just a POOOOOOOO boy!!!!!!!!!!! :axe:

Guest SP_wEaZeL
What also suprised me is that the BUG is also actually quite compact. Ill loved it, im still thinking about it now.  

As for buying one right now.... not me, im just a POOOOOOOO boy!!!!!!!!!!! :axe:

Better start selling everything you own! I'll take the murci! :lol:

The car is incredible no doubt, but allan, if u like what u found, couldnt u put some money into a murci and make it the same? we know the diablo guy has what, 1200@the wheels, and the M is lighter, would have to be right there no? The bugatti is awesome but for me, the weight is annoying, the Zonda weighs so much less, i feel it MUST handle bettter...

LV Eric and I saw one in Carmel the Sunday after Concorso. Let's just say that when the guy pulled up and parked behind us, the crowd went absolutley silent.

I was a bit taken back by how quiet the car is - I assume it's pretty quiet in the cockpit guys?

Awesome ! I happy for you both and what a day it must have been. I see that the car has plates on it. Is it a dealer car or has that car already been sold to a new happy owner ? What did the engine note sound like ? Deep rumble or a screaming type of note ? There is no question that it is the most unreal automobile ever produced.

I cant wait to see how many times you guys were spoted . I am sure there will be some pics all over the net in less than a week.

The engine note resembles a Jet engine more then anything and yes, it is very quiet.

No loud aftermarket exhausts for this car as part of it's apeal is it's stealthtnes.