hamannm6_03.jpg

hamannm6_04.jpg

hamannm6_05.jpg

hamannm6_06.jpg

hamannm6_07.jpg

hamannm6_08.jpg

hamannm6_int.jpg

hamannm6_int2.jpg

Spoilers are ugly. Interior is kinda cool.

-Olivier

I love the 6 series car to bad the dash is like looking over a runway, the gauges would probably be easier to read if they were in the glove box and of course it has that wonderful creation we love the I drive.

It will be hard to stay away from the M6 though it may just be to good regardless of the interior. M5 power with looks.

I think its just horrible!!!! ewww! all that extra $hit on there, get it off! like the lower front lip...yuck.

I have to disagree by saying it is absolutely gorgeous! I love that car and still hate the i-drive at the same time.

Hideous.

It looks very nice.You have no taste :mrgreen:

But then look at what you drive :lol: :lol:

Interior looks good, outside is pure Chris Bangle garbage. Old 8-series looks far better, lol.

Yea but the old 850 would not run long enough for anyone to see how good it looked. You would need to live off a main road for people to appreciate it sitting in the driveway ;)

The 850 sucked.The M6 will probably be a very good drivers car.I had one on order but cancelled it because of the looks

Did you drive a M6 yet Aram, or just the M5? If you did, is the difference between the two cars very noticeable, in terms of driving feel? I know it is several lbs lighter, and at the right places too (roof).

-Olivier

Did you drive a M6 yet Aram, or just the M5? If you did, is the difference between the two cars very noticeable, in terms of driving feel? I know it is several lbs lighter, and at the right places too (roof).

-Olivier

There are no M6's in Canada yet.Ithink April or May at the earliest

-Olivier

The M6 is said to have a noticeable edge in driving feel over the M5 according to the media.

I now await forum members responses :)

-Olivier

The M6 is said to have a noticeable edge in driving feel over the M5 according to the media.

I now await forum members responses :)

If so it will be a truly awe inspiring car because for just straight out performance the M5 is an amazing car.

Aram,

ok, thanks for the info. I thought they were already here or you might have driven one somewhere else in the world.

Fellippe,

yes, from the car shows I've seen in the UK, it seemed that the M6 is much more agile than the M5 and is even more impressive.

-Olivier

Those side skirts have GOT to go, and the wings aren't too favorable either. The wheels look badass, and I kinda like the front.