I'm back and my Roadster is here !

JimmyJ

Been trying to tell you guys all day at my expense.  Whats a man to do to get some respect around here?

Adnan, do you know who JimmyJ is? Come on guys come clean with Adnan before he blows a gasket!

Some punk who says he says he has my Roadster?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some punk who says he says he has my Roadster?

Your roadster, someone elses diablo, a saleen S7, a new AM V8 (when he posted this almost a year a go I ran down to the dealer to order one and was almost laughed out of the dealership), a blue ford GT and a misordered white roadster....

In a nutshell a l-power poser that was outed back in 05 and hasn't posted since August 14, 2005 until someone (which mod was it?) here used his ID to start this april fools thread. Calm down, now how do we know thats really your car?

;) :roll: :lol:

I have a feeling I am going to be looking for cover once you break this to me, so who is JimmyJ?

ME !!!

:finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga:

I have a feeling I am going to be looking for cover once you break this to me, so who is JimmyJ?

ME !!!

JOE JOE JOE!!! [-(

I figured Allan for this one.... Not you... Im so disappointed.... :lol:

ME !!!

I really feel betrayed here. I was getting ready to go back and remove all the deragatory posts I made about KimmyJ...

ME !!!

JOE JOE JOE!!! [-(

I figured Allan for this one.... Not you... Im so disappointed.... :lol:

:finga: :finga: :finga:

I'm a punk.. :lol: :lol:

Joe don't you dare make the PM I sent JimmyJ public, otherwise I will give you the worst stock tips!

oops, let me go get it... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joe don't you dare make the PM I sent JimmyJ public, otherwise I will give you the worst stock tips!

Its your money, don't come crying to me later.

The Silver lining, L-P bonding moment at my expense!

I thought you were in on it!

Nope made a complete fool of myself and proud of it! How many members does L-P have? What is the projected growth rate? How many people am I going to be hiding from.

I think I have the perfect answer, Dietrich hacked my account!

Wasn't me! Isn't me right now! Its Dietrich, wonder when that is going to get old?

I knew it! I hope you have no blood on your forehead...

I knew it! I hope you have no blood on your forehead...

I would trade a bloody nose or forehead for the last drive of that Enzo. Must have ben quite a ride.

Dude...the PM you sent JimmyJ is a MUST POST, please don't robe our loyal L-P members an April's fool success story.. :lol: :lol:

Can I post it ?

Dude...the PM you sent JimmyJ is a MUST POST, please don't robe our loyal L-P members an April's fool success story.. :lol: :lol:

Can I post it ?

When I threaten you with lost $$$s, all of a sudden you need my permission? Note to self...

Go ahead, permission granted! You have my word it won't cost you financially but then again its April Fools Day!

Just post it.

Can I post it ?

When I threaten you with lost $$$s, all of a sudden you need my permission? Note to self...

Go ahead, permission granted! You have my word it won't cost you financially but then again its April Fools Day!

Just post it.

Even if it did cost me $$$ I would do it...it's what they call PRICELESS..

Put the fcuking crack pipe away. Go get some help. Quite tryin to be someone you are not. If you can't get pussy maybe you should try getting some dick.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: