Abused Classifieds

skinny

Due to many user taking advantage Lambo-Power and trying to sell their items. I have changed the minimum posts to 100 as of today, and i dont mean just any non sense post. I will NOT explain or notify why it was deleted. If you have any questions you can contact me.

I dont think asking for 100 good posts is too much. LPower is the perfect place to sell your lambo and exotic/luxury. Many people pay good money just to sell on the DuPont Registry, Auto Trader, and other sources to sell their vehicles. My point is, LPower should not be used just to sell thier car and never show up again. Even if they do intend to be a Frequent user it should not be too hard to hit that 100 mar.

I don't get it, this classifield section seems very slow compare to other forum, isn't that more activity generates more viewers and members????

Guest SP_wEaZeL
I don't get it, this classifield section seems very slow compare to other forum, isn't that more activity generates more viewers and members????

Not necessarily. LP doesn't want to be known as a classifed forum, more of a knowledge forum. That's why we have great sponsors to sell things. I think members would trust buying from them over a guy who has only 1 post.

Not necessarily. LP doesn't want to be known as a classifed forum, more of a knowledge forum. That's why we have great sponsors to sell things. I think members would trust buying from them over a guy who has only 1 post.

I agree Mark.

I dont think asking for 100 good posts is too much.  LPower is the perfect place to sell your lambo and exotic/luxury.  Many people pay good money just to sell on the DuPont Registry, Auto Trader, and other sources to sell their vehicles.  My point is, LPower should not be used just to sell thier car and never show up again.  Even if they do intend to be a Frequent user it should not be too hard to hit that 100 mar.

I'm beginning to contribute alot ... I have a 997TT (the first in the country) for sticker price that I want to let go of for STICKER ... But I have to POST WHORE now 50 more times :(

I dont think asking for 100 good posts is too much.  LPower is the perfect place to sell your lambo and exotic/luxury.  Many people pay good money just to sell on the DuPont Registry, Auto Trader, and other sources to sell their vehicles.  My point is, LPower should not be used just to sell thier car and never show up again.  Even if they do intend to be a Frequent user it should not be too hard to hit that 100 mar.

I'm beginning to contribute alot ... I have a 997TT (the first in the country) for sticker price that I want to let go of for STICKER ... But I have to POST WHORE now 50 more times :(

Not fair isn't it? Life in general isn't fair and privileges get abused regularly.

Keep on whoring :lol: :lol:

• 1 month later...

I frequent this site all the time, but I just don't have a lot to post about, so I read instead of post.

When I posted my car it was deleted immediately. I understand the desire for you to eliminate spam classified postings but on the other hand, I didn't think I was an abuser.

Due to many user taking advantage Lambo-Power and trying to sell their items. I have changed the minimum posts to 100 as of today, and i dont mean just any non sense post. I will NOT explain or notify why it was deleted. If you have any questions you can contact me.

Why not make it higher? :twisted: like 200 or so? or am i just an a$$

• 6 months later...

As a new user I completely agree with this. 100 posts is not hard to do, especially with all the knowledge you can gain from fellow memebers by asking a few questions here and there.

I think that is a good move. When someone has a track record with the forum and they go to sell something, you can get a sense of who they are and some credibility is created.

I think that is a good move. When someone has a track record with the forum and they go to sell something, you can get a sense of who they are and some credibility is created.

What I cant figure out is WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ACCOUNT?!?!??! I just had to regiter AGAIN with the exact same info and I was already a user for over 6 months with many post and so on. What happened to my original account???? :eusa_think: