New Daily Driver on the way

jamesketchell

Awesome car!! I always love AMG's

Have nice journneys with your new car...

Please kill the e60 m5's

:lol: :lol:

Congrats..I just got an 06 E55amg(fully optioned) about 3 weeks ago for my daily.

It's everything it's supposed to be. Mine is also black.

I've got a couple more weeks to decide on black vs silver. My current daily car is a silver E55, so i was looking for a change. Plus i just bought my wife a new ML320 in silver, so two in the same colour might be overkill. The only thing im wondering is how black weathers compared to silver. The E55 i have now i had from new on 03 and its worn very well. I'm not 100% convinced black will do the same?

When in doubt, go with a black car. Can't go wrong. You said it yourself, 2 silver cars can get very boring, and it simply does not have the presence of the black E63 would have.

Good choice btw. :)

-Olivier

When in doubt, go with a black car. Can't go wrong. You said it yourself, 2 silver cars can get very boring, and it simply does not have the presence of the black E63 would have.

Good choice btw. :)

-Olivier

Ahh but the lambo is black too.....so either way i have two of the same colour....decisions decisions......

Is the avatar your Lambo??

Going 340 kmh ???

I found some pic of 190 mph and 200mph

Your avatar is more than 190-200!!

Am i wrong

James,

You were just saying the other day that mad cars are the way forward (eg camo lambo), so what about a mad colour for the Merc? Bright orange etc? :lol:

Seriously though... seen any pics of the new E in blues/reds etc?

James,

You were just saying the other day that mad cars are the way forward (eg camo lambo), so what about a mad colour for the Merc? Bright orange etc? :lol:

Seriously though... seen any pics of the new E in blues/reds etc?

The E class AMG cars are only available in Silver or Black in the UK. The solution could be to wrap the car though :)

Still more rpm to go?? Do u remember??

Yes still more rev range but progress was very slow at that speed. I think the car has room to rev beyond the current red-line to be honest, its artificially restricted for either longevity of engine parts or in an attempt to not outpace its big brother.

The E class AMG cars are only available in Silver or Black in the UK. The solution could be to wrap the car though :)

Wow... that sucks... until you said about the wrapping! :mrgreen:

Very fast wohohohhoho.

I think this car can see 340 on speedo maybe...

You are the fastest guy on G , i ve ever seen. (BMWRACER said 340kmh but his G is modded)

I did 270-280kmh with my but i think on friday, i will go summerhouse , my first target is 300kmh, if the autobahn traffic allows of course. :mrgreen:

I ve seen 301kmh on digital tacho my 996 C4S

• 3 weeks later...

"New" ML500 arrived on friday. Actually for my wife but since it arrived i cant stop driving the thing. I must be getting old.

Anyways heres some pics of the new machine.

• 2 weeks later...

Its a different car altogether really. Less torque and more revs than the 55. Which means you get smoother delivery. 0-60 is around 4.3secs in the E63, compared to 4.6sec in the 55.