Picked Up An '06 Exige This Weekend . . .

markr

Forget zaino, been there and done that on a black car. Adams keeps it just as clean and 10% as complicated.

The major difference on these is there is room to slap a supercharger on the car, couldnt do it on the elise without major tweaks to the body.

What a great car !!! I like EXIGE very much !!!!!!!!!!!

It is special, and it has no real rival at that price range ~~~ :heart: :heart:

My god mate! That car is hot :supz:

:prayer:

Looks extremely aggressive and a machine you wouldn't underestimate. The Exige is a very desirable car. A neighbor of mine (Well like a mile down) owns an Elise in yellow. Yours, by far, puts it to shame in looks and features. (Ironically, I think my neighbor uses it just to cruise).

Amazing car, no? I had mine on order after spending a good amount of time behind the wheel of my friends..

While waiting on delivery, I decided to buy the Porsche instead; it was just a bit more livable for me.

That said, your car hands down is one of the best I’ve seen. Love the black package... :supz:

Mark,

I am deeply offended you have not stopped by the house with that. And I gave you a ride in the phantom

no respect.

BTW car looks great

///MK

Interesting, I didn't know they stopped '06 production so quickly :goodman:

Either way, you got yourself one HOT :prayer: looking exotic! I test drove the white one on tour (Well, I wouldn't have really called that a test drive, but close enough), and it was amazing... even the wife was turned on, and she's not even into cars :supz: :supz:

Congrats, and welcome to the Lotus family! BTW, what area are you in??

Thanks fellas. The car is a blast. It is due for a wash this week and of course ore miles. :)

Ciao Baby, check your PM's.

Are you planning on keeping it bone stock?

No, I have a huge list of things to get done starting this week. A few things inside and outside as well. As for power train, I am going with a set of headers, intake, and exhaust. I still have to get the first service done which means 1000 t0 1500 miles on the clock, I am at 300 now. I know, know, I am not moving fast enough. :shock: I actually drove it to work for the first time. The hard part was trying to find a spot in the garage AWAY from everyone else. I be I will go out there at lunch time and someone will be parked right next to me. :axe:

Awesome to hear that you already have plans. Congrats on the car and have a blast with it.

Thanks, I will keep you updated.

Thinking of getting one myself.Had a few Lotus cars and loved them. Will check out car in Fla.Hopefully he has one in stock I can drive.Rims and tires look great. Good luck!

unfortunately i cant fit into these cars. im to tall. it'd be a fun go cart. hehe :twisted:

My better half and I took a little ride out to the western end of the county today. Some of the best of Virginia's Byways. Did about 80 miles or so. Was the first time I really was able to get the car on some suitable British type "B" roads. It was a nice little way to start the week. Enjoy the pics . . .

DSC00747%20(2).JPG

DSC00750%20(2).JPG

DSC00751%20(2).JPG

DSC00754%20(2).JPG

DSC00763%20(2).JPG

DSC00765%20(2).JPG

DSC00743%20(2).JPG

Nice man, I walked past an Exige on display for the first time this past weekend. I really liked it a lot! I just wish it came out with just even 50 more hp and it would have convinced me.

The photos look great, enjoy the car and keep them coming :P

Nice man, I walked past an Exige on display for the first time this past weekend. I really liked it a lot! I just wish it came out with just even 50 more hp and it would have convinced me.

The photos look great, enjoy the car and keep them coming  :P

Thanks fellas. Hopefully we will get the supercharged Exige S. On the otherhand maybe not since that would cause me to have to go and trade in this for the blown version. :)

Are you planning on keeping it bone stock?

No, I have a huge list of things to get done starting this week. A few things inside and outside as well. As for power train, I am going with a set of headers, intake, and exhaust. I still have to get the first service done which means 1000 t0 1500 miles on the clock, I am at 300 now. I know, know, I am not moving fast enough. :shock: I actually drove it to work for the first time. The hard part was trying to find a spot in the garage AWAY from everyone else. I be I will go out there at lunch time and someone will be parked right next to me. :axe:

is this the one that comes with a SC??? if not are u going to do a turbo>?:)

No, this does not have the blower. There were a very limited number of Exige 240R's or Exige Cup cars actually brought into the country as pure track cars, not road legal at all. I think maybe Chris at LoATL may of had one but sure. The Exige S is the supercharged version that was just released in the UK and other markets. They release specifically addressed the fact that it would NOT be coming to the states. Will it? Who knows. They said we would not get the Exige either. Maybe we will see next year. I don't think I will do a Turbo but would not mind doing a mild SC application.

Whose house? looks like western loudoun county to me. Excellent looking car
You are correct sir. They were all taken between the Plains and Middleburg.

Excellent, Im in the Sterling/Ashburn area. hopefully i will see it around sometime.
Definitely, if you see me say what's up. One warning though, if you see the car, make sure it is me driving. Otherwise my fiance is going to look at you like some maniac. :)