Fag Question

LV Eric

This might be the gayest stupidest question i'll ever publically ask, should I get a Tubi exhaust for my 430? WTF does it do, does it increase the power like the Murci or just sound better like my Diablo did or is it just some weird fag shit I dont want to know about?

I think it does both actually.

Eric, if anything, don't get the Tubi.  :axe:

Why?

Because he doesn't sell it :D :D :lol: :lol:

I think a Tubi is a must for any Ferrari.....

We've installed a few on the 430's. It sounds great and the tips look awesome. We haven't done a new Tubi competition exhaust yet, but I can't wait to hear it.

Guest SP_wEaZeL

Why?

No, I like the Capristo much better. We're doing a new Stage 3 on a F430 as we speak. I never like the tip style on the Tubi exhaust. Kinda cheesy if you ask me.

Why?

No, I like the Capristo much better. We're doing a new Stage 3 on a F430 as we speak. I never like the tip style on the Tubi exhaust. Kinda cheesy if you ask me.

Just sell the 430, get an 06+ G.

Why?

<-stupid

I hope the 06+ G upped the ante for the G car, because the '04 G is not as much fun to drive as the F430. And it doesn't sound as nice either. I was a bit disappointed in the '04 G to be honest...only thing it has on the F430 IMHO, is the looks...

However, I keep hearing wonderful things about the new G exhaust, and that the car is improved all around including the interior.

As for the F430 with the tubi exhaust, the idle presence is greatly enhanced. As far as the differences when accelerating, the car is a bit louder than stock, but not super loud like it should be.....maybe that's what the competition tubi exhaust is for, and some of the other ones mentioned here.

Eric, if anything, don't get the Tubi. :axe:

Why?

I hope the 06+ G upped the ante for the G car, because the '04 G is not as much fun to drive as the F430. And it doesn't sound as nice either. I was a bit disappointed in the '04 G to be honest...only thing it has on the F430 IMHO, is the looks...

However, I keep hearing wonderful things about the new G exhaust, and that the car is improved all around including the interior.

As for the F430 with the tubi exhaust, the idle presence is greatly enhanced. As far as the differences when accelerating, the car is a bit louder than stock, but not super loud like it should be.....maybe that's what the competition tubi exhaust is for, and some of the other ones mentioned here.

We need to remember that the g came out earlier than the 430.... The G was compared to 360. The 06 G is a more suitable competitor for the 430...