Nice Replica video

a007apl

Dayuuuummmmmnnnnn ......

I have to admit, until I saw the interior shot I was thinking it was real....... very, very well done !!

Love Ferris Bueller Day Off.

But the sound of the car was a dead giveaway. A real one shitz-n-pukes from the exhaust. That one sounds like a limpdick.

That is the best Replica I have ever seen. Even the interior looks "Right" Only diferent from a real one. With a V8 It would be fun. I like it and if it was mine I would take off all the emblems and call it a Manaktala :D :D

Damn, that was a nice looking car. That would be a great car to drive to work in. Everyone already saw my real one, so they'd think I'm commuting in a real CT. Sadly, to get it that close to real, he probably could have bought a real one.

Are we sure its a replica??? It looks spot on to me... Except the radio is under the glove box, but thats not really indicitive of anything...

I hate all replicas.

I should torture ralph and pull out my miura replica photos...

No problema Mike.

What about that hot 6.0 replica on eBay :P ? - ahhhh, the re-l-ia-bil-ity of a Chevy :lol: