LV Eric at i again

crmlturbo

From what I understand of his business, he's not likely doing business with too many Lamborghini owners. :)

That could be,but you just never know who you are doing business with. :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone that is so involved in running businesses and I recall he once said on this board that business was about relationships..It floors me that he has to go out of his way to be so insulting to a large group of owners.

maybe he is just compensating - he has to spend his professional career being diplomatic, kissing ass, and mending relationships.... the internet is some sort of escape, where he can act in a completely different fashion. A lot of people really get off on the anonomity of the internet - you say shit, and for the most part, no one can do anything about it. Rep points, as they have it on 6speed, are the closest to retailating for an insulting comment - and a rep point cannot compare to the good old fashioned punch in the face that you risk in real life.

well whatever...i can sympathize for someone being outspoken, but i can't for being a jerk. I don't know the backstory, just throwing in my 2 cents...

Funny thing was, I got a call from him about a week ago, saying that if we wanted him back, he would come. I never called him back. After reading his latest posts, I know I made the right decision.

Discount everything people say online. Things escalate very quickly; our minds fill in the blanks because no body language or tone of voice exist. The person writing might be busy in between tasks, on the phone, drunk, stoned, you never know.

I recently met a guy offline who I had thought was pretty much a complete douchebag. Turned out to be very smart and completely normal and 100% mature. When you pull out the context reality gives us, strange things happen. Don't take it as a true reflection of the person.

:iamwithstupid:

What is the break down, 90% is speech, tone,pitch, body language the other 10% is the actual words.

That being said,it might be prudent to select those words very carefully when communicating on the internet. The words typed here will be here for a long time.

That being said,it might be prudent to select those words very carefully when communicating on the internet. The words typed here will be here for a long time.

The words typed here will be here for 6 months :icon_mrgreen:

Guest Colvindesign

Makes much more sense to me now.

I never have thought to ask anyone what I should do to my car, other than when I was looking to do an engine swap.... wasn't sure what engine to put in. Always any mods to the exterior/interior have been to my own taste, after all it's my car.

Someone who flaunts that they have a buttload of exotic cars and wants another Enzo to use as a DD, just kinda weird.

Maybe he is not like that in person, but maybe he saw or met someone who got that kind of attention growing up and now that he has money thinks he earned it, etc. I dunno. Personally I'd rather be the person who talks instead of brags and (if I were him) could show it if provoked. As is I have nothing to flaunt, but that does not make him better than me.

Funny thing was, I got a call from him about a week ago, saying that if we wanted him back, he would come. I never called him back. After reading his latest posts, I know I made the right decision.

ALLAN, I believe it was last summer, I responded to a post Eric made about whatever... and to me it seemed like he was throwing his wealth around in everybody's face. :angry: It was something to the fact about how he made more money in a week than most people make in a year. That freaked me out and I gave him a shot about being a 'pompous ass'! You and several other members 'tore me a new asshole!'

At that time he was 'King of the Hill' because of the quantity of cars he owned, including several Lambos. :eek3dance: He and I exchanged a few barbs over the next couple of days and then I apologized to him for possibly judging him in error after my good friend Hovik :icon_biggrin: , said he was an OK guy but sometimes he just comes off the wrong way when challenged.

Anyhow, I laid low of any further comments on him. It just seems to me like he wants to be a 'junior' Donald Trump and has a HUGE desire to be noticed and idolized! Instead of keeping a low profile and then freaking people out after they find out how lucky he is and yet doesn't boast about it at all, he goes on a 'braggadocio' tirade! :rant:

Eric and I kinda patched up our differences and I'm sorry he left LP because he did add some facts and humor from time to time. I just feel Eric would serve himself better and have a ton more friends if he would just be more humble about his good fortune! If I remember correctly, doesn't he have a business that gives loans at 'HIGH' interest rates to people with really bad credit? Somebody has to service these people and I'm sure there are big risks involved for him. I wouldn't wanna have to put up with some of the 'immigrants' he has to. He has apparently been very successful at what he does and for that I give him his kudos.

Eric, if you're reading this, sorry for the constructive criticism but as the saying goes.... "You'll catch more bees with honey than vinegar"! I hope you're doing OK which it apparently seems like you are. Come back one day and just be one of us 'commoners'!!! I'm sure if you do, you'll have a lot more fun and friends. :icon_mrgreen: The Mags

Doesnt the guy own a bunch of 1-800 sex lines or something like that?

WHO!? Hook me up! :rolleyes:

Don't you remember him saying something to the effect of "I'm over forums, I have no need for them and my time is too valuable?"

Hey I really don't know about this guy.....when I wanted to drive to vegas and have

Elliot Video a run against his Enzo with the twin turbo G hisr response was "I really don't race".....

Owns an Enzo and makes that statement?

ALLAN, I believe it was last summer, I responded to a post Eric made about whatever... and to me it seemed like he was throwing his wealth around in everybody's face. :angry: It was something to the fact about how he made more money in a week than most people make in a year. That freaked me out and I gave him a shot about being a 'pompous ass'! You and several other members 'tore me a new asshole!'

At that time he was 'King of the Hill' because of the quantity of cars he owned, including several Lambos. :eek3dance: He and I exchanged a few barbs over the next couple of days and then I apologized to him for possibly judging him in error after my good friend Hovik :icon_biggrin: , said he was an OK guy but sometimes he just comes off the wrong way when challenged.

Anyhow, I laid low of any further comments on him. It just seems to me like he wants to be a 'junior' Donald Trump and has a HUGE desire to be noticed and idolized! Instead of keeping a low profile and then freaking people out after they find out how lucky he is and yet doesn't boast about it at all, he goes on a 'braggadocio' tirade! :rant:

Eric and I kinda patched up our differences and I'm sorry he left LP because he did add some facts and humor from time to time. I just feel Eric would serve himself better and have a ton more friends if he would just be more humble about his good fortune! If I remember correctly, doesn't he have a business that gives loans at 'HIGH' interest rates to people with really bad credit? Somebody has to service these people and I'm sure there are big risks involved for him. I wouldn't wanna have to put up with some of the 'immigrants' he has to. He has apparently been very successful at what he does and for that I give him his kudos.

Eric, if you're reading this, sorry for the constructive criticism but as the saying goes.... "You'll catch more bees with honey than vinegar"! I hope you're doing OK which it apparently seems like you are. Come back one day and just be one of us 'commoners'!!! I'm sure if you do, you'll have a lot more fun and friends. :icon_mrgreen: The Mags

I most certainly wouldnt have TORN you an ass, for saying anything to LVeric. Others may have, but not me.

I most certainly wouldnt have TORN you an ass, for saying anything to LVeric. Others may have, but not me.

I recently met a guy offline who I had thought was pretty much a complete douchebag. Turned out to be very smart and completely normal and 100% mature. When you pull out the context reality gives us, strange things happen. Don't take it as a true reflection of the person.

then maybe he is the type who doesnt have the guts to "say it to your face".

then maybe he is the type who doesnt have the guts to "say it to your face".

For those who dont 'personally" know Eric I dont think it is approprriatte to criticize, (I dont know him either).

I reread his post and what is the big deal- he has a 200k Gallardo and his posts says he rather drive his 1 mil Enzo, rather than leaving it at home.Makes sense to me.. Allan had a post here that he was saying that the Gallardo is too common now and you see them everywhere and how he is tired of it.. The same thing Eric was saying with his posts, but in a weirder way.. Yah it is a little bit off the deep end but I really dont get it why everyone here is hard up for him. Yah he said some stupid stuff in the past and retracted it, let it go already...

Spending another million on a car is really no big deal to him , People with different incomes are on different levels, that is it.

Should we give extra respect to Eric for this, not at all. But give the guy a break, he just sucks in his communicaiton skills.

And for the guys who really know/knew him, do they think he is a prick?

If i were LV Eric, i would be flattered by all this attention :)

seriously people are just like obsessed with whatever the hell he says or does..

who cares!!! let him do his thing

seriously people are just like obsessed with whatever the hell he says or does..

Im the ass tearer.... I think we should try to avoid the little bitch fights as much as possible....

I never had any problems with him and to be honest shared a lot of his feelings about the make Lamborghini. The Lambo-percentages or whatever were kinda stupid, I agree, but I do understand what he was trying to make clear. I don't think his intention was to harm anyone by saying that but he just said that he preferred the older models because they were more pure and raw, like his GTR's and SE30. To each his own you know. I am not sure what else happened in the thread but I guess there was more...

Now the elephant shooting in Zimbabwe is another thing... :icon_fU:

I'm only going to speak for myself. If GOD came to this board or any Lamborghini board and every other comment was a rip on a car that is owned by a majority of people on the board including myself. I will speak up.

As far as him wanting a second Enzo, that's great. I hope he finds one that will work for him. I don't deny a person to enjoy the fruits of his labors. I take exception to the constant insults against a car I happen to enjoy a lot.

If I had wanted a Veyron,I'd have gotten one.

True Story! One day a small boy was walking on the sidewalk with an older lady I think maybe he's grandma. He came upon a man asking for money with a sign. He than went to give this man the only money he had in his pocket. The lady stopped this boy and said don't give him any money this man is filthy rich because he was standing next to an Exotic car. The details are not inportant but LV ERIC saw what happened and gave this boy a REWARD because the boy was trying to do the right thing! Not because he was showing off he's money. The boy did not know who he was! this is what the Eric is really like. And for the record I do know him and this is a small window of what he is all about.

True Story! One day a small boy was walking on the sidewalk with an older lady I think maybe he's grandma. He came upon a man asking for money with a sign. He than went to give this man the only money he had in his pocket. The lady stopped this boy and said don't give him any money this man is filthy rich because he was standing next to an Exotic car. The details are not inportant but LV ERIC saw what happened and gave this boy a REWARD because the boy was trying to do the right thing! Not because he was showing off he's money. The boy did not know who he was! this is what the Eric is really like. And for the record I do know him and this is a small window of what he is all about.

I dont get it... Eric was holding up a sign for money?