Countach pictures thread.

MANG

since the meltdown, the Countach thread is lacking in excitment. The photos of the blue car (absolutely stunning car - yes, I am jealous of the color) definitely helped, but.... Let's talk about Countach values or something, that usually gets the juices flowing and the keyboards clicking? Serioulsy, I have needs folks, the need to read about the most awesome car in history!!!

somebody say something - aaaaaarrrrggghhhhhh!!!

:crybaby2:

post-9329-1170779008_thumb.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok for argument sake. What do you think I could get for my 87 QV, new clutch, worked out. 23K miles. Blk Blk. Not that I'm selling, but am curious.

Ok for argument sake. What do you think I could get for my 87 QV, new clutch, worked out. 23K miles. Blk Blk. Not that I'm selling, but am curious.

it really depends if it is a FI or a DD

DD are probably around or over 150k$ :crybaby2: , FI cheaper (100K$????)

This was right before the very first Lamborghini Registry inspection during the 40th party - a cost was not yet defined - when I received the paperwork about 3 months later, informing me that my car was included, that is when I was also informed of the cost - outrageous - never did go ahead with the subscription...

33ndoj4.jpg

This was the "starting grid" always of the 40th had the good fortune to be in the first row together with a Miura, Diablo and Murci!

3506ot5.jpg

Adia Track in 2005

44adafp.jpg

Other

454ctb7.jpg

4g5p64o.jpg

29qjlgk.jpg

4cccfmg.jpg

IN 1988 I participated in the first Lamborghini Day - this was about 1 hour before the Italian F1 Grand Prix at Monza

Mine was the Red Urraco in front of the white Silhouette

2uztt6u.jpg

Hope you enjoyed and gave a little life to the CT thread

Alex

good on ya Alex! There is no car on the planet that looks as good (or goes as good) as a Countach. Murci's are cool, Gallardo's are sexy, but Countach's - OVER THE TOP!! More photos, more story, more more more!!! :wacko:

post-9329-1170783783_thumb.jpg

A few more...

2ntv1qe.jpg

3y7e9mp.jpg

2rxw5j9.jpg

This is where I had my car repainted - the best - the Diablo Roadsers, the 40th Murci, the GTs, the all the SE gallardos.... usually only does new cars for Lambo - was able to "squeeze" mine in the day I picked it up with some fast company

29f8ppk.jpg

Adria Track

43z47z8.jpg

I need to take a picture like this too...

2urnskm.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

come on folks, more photos of CT's, some before and afters, restorations, stories, something!!!!! I am addicted to Lambo's and this sight and I need a fix!!

:wacko:

come on folks, more photos of CT's, some before and afters, restorations, stories, something!!!!! I am addicted to Lambo's and this sight and I need a fix!!

:wacko:

asdf.jpg

CIMG6017.jpg

P1010072.JPG

P1010069.JPG

P1010160.JPG

IMG_0826.JPG

IMG_0828.JPG

IMG_1386.JPG

IMG_1387.JPG

Speaking of re-painting. Anybody have some ballpark figures of what I could expect to pay to have my 88 repainted? Thanks!

Speaking of re-painting. Anybody have some ballpark figures of what I could expect to pay to have my 88 repainted? Thanks!

Oh fcuk no!!!!!!

We have been through this before... One of the best things about the crash is that this debate was destroyed forever....

Suffice it to say, weve heard EVERYTHING from $5K to $50K and everything in between....

When I first saw your car at the manheim auto auction (before Autosport got it) the paint was actually pealing off the doors. I thought Autosport painted the car before they sold it to you, it looked fantastic in their showroom.

I don't want to feel like I cant contribute to the countach picture thread, so here's a picture of my old car...

right_front_2.JPG

See all the Lambos on the track? stay away from them, that's proof they've all been raced. :eusa_naughty:

When I first saw your car at the manheim auto auction (before Autosport got it) the paint was actually pealing off the doors. I thought Autosport painted the car before they sold it to you, it looked fantastic in their showroom.

I don't want to feel like I cant contribute to the countach picture thread, so here's a picture of my old car...

D'oh!! Where were you when there was a thread about the car when it was for sale at Autosport? It doesn't look like it was repainted except for the front. On one of the doors there is some light cracking. Also some very minor cracking on other parts but nothing major yet.